Arsenal away ! | Vital Football

Arsenal away !

We dont need possession; we have a target winger

Would you keep up please Jom, rather than sipping your chilled beer & nibbling the room temperature Brie.

Possession is the most important thing final score no longer matters & unless we go to Arsenal & get 80% possession then he’s got to go ladz.

Would you keep up please Jom, rather than sipping your chilled beer & nibbling the room temperature Brie.

Possession is the most important thing final score no longer matters & unless we go to Arsenal & get 80% possession then he’s got to go ladz.

When are people going to admit that you lot are better at sports?

I was astonished to read that the winners of the cup only get 100k. The money generated on the gate goes a long way to paying bills for EFL teams but you can understand why EPL teams want to fuck it off.

What will our share be at the emirates? Certainly not enough to pay a weeks wages for the team.

I hope we don't get a hammering that might dent confidence.

Depends on what side we put out. I would advocate for putting out a strong side as I think it's unlikely a strong side would take a battering and could learn from a game like that and even gain confidence.

No doubt the fact the have such a good away following will not influence Arsenal to set the seat prices at more than the modest £60 per head they usually charge.

Wonder what the blud fams will make of this.

Ya get me? Ya feel me? Or are they still recovering from wanking themselves into a coma when owd Arsene Larson finally left?

Here is, the cheese thief. Haven't you got anything better to do than recycle woanz old material you little tinker?