Another shooting in the US | Page 2 | Vital Football

Another shooting in the US

Christ, explosive devices apparently found in the school as well and police have warned residents to be on the look out for suspicious packages.

_101630584_datapic-2018_school_shooting-tm774-nc.png

Twat in custody - 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis, according to CBS News.

No more news about the one detained.

:clap:

At least it wasn't 'enter specific nationality here, Mexican suffices if all else fails'. Appears he may have had a touch of the Nazi's about him from the metro report.

Fox are now running the line that there were no warning signs. Building up to absolve the administration of all blame.

There have been 22 School firearms related incidents this year, but that includes discharging a firearm, not actual shootings. Still, how can anyone this age get hold of a gun, unsupervised (says the man that used to roam the farm shooting anything that moved at 14). Seriously, though, I never thought to take any weapon to school, and the only one I had unsupervised was the .22.

You mean ignoring the warning signs and the tweets that have apparently already been removed?

I thought that would work for Trump actually, bash the FBI et al further.

I had noticed the 'in control of a weapon illegally' creeping into coverage, like have legal control of the weapon and potential explosive devices makes it alright....

Sad thing is, you know nothing will change.

Another AR-15 type weapon. Who needs one of them? Surely a pistol is as much as you need to defend yourself?

And yes, all the right wing sites majoring on the fact the weapons were illegal. Does that take away from the fact that he had no trouble obtaining them?

Just saw a complete knob on the telly outside the school saying he was "there to help and make America great again" .He was also armed which is a great idea considering there had just been 10 people murdered.

These people really exist don't they ?

Another AR-15 type weapon. Who needs one of them? Surely a pistol is as much as you need to defend yourself?

And yes, all the right wing sites majoring on the fact the weapons were illegal. Does that take away from the fact that he had no trouble obtaining them?
Have they confirmed weapon now, guess was shotgun earlier.

And you know I agree with the second part, non bellends will agree, but we're dealing with bellends.

Just saw a complete knob on the telly outside the school saying he was "there to help and make America great again" .He was also armed which is a great idea considering there had just been 10 people murdered.

These people really exist don't they ?
I know better but I really hope they don't. I quoted it above, the bloke who was a 'gun lover' yet said that bloke was categorically not what America needed was 100% spot on.

Have they confirmed weapon now, guess was shotgun earlier.

And you know I agree with the second part, non bellends will agree, but we're dealing with bellends.

It was an AR-15 copy, a Shotgun and some pipe bombs. There was another weapon, but I've forgotten what it was. Maybe a pistol?

Ah right, cheers. Hadn't heard AR in what I've read.

Sadly it really does appear the collusion jump earlier is right.