Another shooting in the US | Vital Football

Another shooting in the US

Does that mean there were two shooters, or has someone been detained for something else? Colluding with someone else is a whole new level than a loner going off the rails.

I haven't got details, just reports of 2 in police custody now, I'm trying to track down as collusion was my first thought and that's even more horrific if true. Seems a shotgun was involved this time though.

Shortly after the shooting began in the town of about 13,000 residents, a man carrying an American flag, wearing a Trump hat, and carrying a pistol on his hip approached news cameras.

The man, who did not give his name, said his goal was to "get to the school. Make America great again."

Another man then told reporters "we need prayers".

"This idiot is walking down the street with a damned pistol on his side where we just had kids get shot," he said referring to the other man.

"I'm a guns rights person. I have guns. But this idiot is walking down here and saying he needs to make America great again. That's not what America needs."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44173954

:shake::shake::slap:

Trump not helping. He tweeted "It's not looking good". Really? Because so many of these shooting turn out great.

Fox News have already brought up the video games angle agan, even though that's been debunked.

And finally, a man turned up with a firearm on his hip, and American Flag and telling everyone he wanted to make America great again while offering any assistance they needed. Only in America!!! Oh damn, you've just posted this one whilst I was typing.

Saw that - which school shooting looks good!

Fox prove again they are appropriately named!

lol, I had to read it twice it was that strange!

The death toll makes this the deadliest school shooting since the one in February at Parkland, Florida.

The scary thing being, not the first since February, just the deadliest

Your all wrong! In America you should know it's all Hillary's fault :guns::guns::guns:

Yes to confirm I am being sarcastic!

When oh when will they learn! Not with Trumpet in charge, obviously! Now if someone shot the ex out there I would happily give them a reference for court. Ill let you work out if I am joking or not :guns::guns::guns:

I'd love to know the last time there was even a non-fatal school shooting episode in the UK, Norway, Australia, Sweden, Denmark......thi list goes on.

The likelihood of getting killed violently in the States is 5 times greater than all the developed nations with gun control. You'd think that would be enough proof, but no!!

I read it was 22 so far this year? That can't be right?

Agree Northy!

I've heard the same on the news now Heath, I'm wondering if somebody has confused total deaths with single event deaths as they scat around?

Then again it happens so often it's hard to keep track.

Edit, may also be on total dead/injured combined.