Another one bites the dust | Page 36 | Vital Football

Another one bites the dust

Joe Edwards gone at Millwall after 19 games. I don't know what they'll regret most, appointing him or not accepting 20 million for Flemming in the summer.

Edwards came in wanting to play out from the back with a possession heavy style and very high defensive line, because he wants to be Pep. He didn't have the players for that so after ruining their confidence he tried to revert back to the kick and rush they played under Rowett - which didn't work either. No team should be losing at home to this awful pig side.

I don't know if getting out of relegation trouble is Millwall's priority though. Another club engulfed in divershitty and pandering to the alphabet deviants. :sick:

Ex Pig boss Gary Monk is back in football management at Cambridge United.It's his first job since 2020 when he was sacked by the grunters.UTB

Due to a few too many sherbets on sat watching an epic days sport and the subsequent recovery and top up on Sunday I’ve only just found out Watford are up to their old tricks by showing ismail the door 🫤🙄

€9m payoff by all accounts. That should help soothe his ego.
Wow,Really? and some on here think us ex Miners got more than we should've when the pits closed,oh and i can tell ya it wasn't anywhere near that amount(unfortunately) mi owd pal. UTB

Rumours that Brum are gunna bring Gary Rowett back to the club whilst Tony Mowbray is havin medical treatment for a unnamed illness.UTB

Milers sack Leam Richardson this mornin and have now announced the return of Steve Evans as boss to the New York stadium.UTB

Richardson's been a disaster so you can understand him being sacked but going back to Evans after a decade is an uninspiring move. Michael Duff would have made more sense, he plays their sort of football, wins games at that level, knows the area and he's available. Tight fisted Tony Stewart didn't want to dust off his wallet though.

In other news Sunderland are reportedly eyeing up Herr Danny Rohl to be their next manager.

Ex BLADE Neill Collins has been sacked by Barnsley,they're 5th in League One.Ger him signed for next season as a centre half.:giggle:UTB

Seems a harsh one that unless they've got somebody like Warnock prepared to come in for a few games to get them over the line They're having a wobble over the last few games but their destiny is still in there own hands.