Another one bites the dust | Page 35 | Vital Football

Another one bites the dust

McKenna not being in the Championship next season is a boost for us. It also blocks Steve Cooper's pathway back to the PL with Palace.

Cooper at the Lane next season. Should we ?

McKenna not being in the Championship next season is a boost for us. It also blocks Steve Cooper's pathway back to the PL with Palace.

Cooper at the Lane next season. Should we ?
We have a manager don't we.Wet Sham 6 nil darn at home to ARSEnal,will Moyes be the next to go.UTB

I'm pleased West Ham have been humiliated like this. It makes last week look far better for us.

And it could well get Moyes the sack.

I'd have Cooper if Wilder wasn't here. I think Wilder is more than good enough to get us back up. Managing us is different for him to managing Boro or Watford. But if we did sack him and appoint Cooper, we'd be doing what he himself recommended last time he left! We should have listened btw.

McKenna should take the Palace job if possible because Ipswich aren't going to go up now.

David Moyes anyone?

I’ve always thought much more of him than a lot of WHU fans have.

Time will tell if he lasts until next season.

David Moyes anyone?

I’ve always thought much more of him than a lot of WHU fans have.

Time will tell if he lasts until next season.
Not for me mi owd pal,Our Chris will do for me,unless you've heard he's not gunna be at BDBL much longer.UTB

Not for me mi owd pal,Our Chris will do for me,unless you've heard he's not gunna be at BDBL much longer.UTB

No, not heard anything Rod.
I wasn’t suggesting he might come to us - just that he might be the next one to lose his job.
Watching them today reminded me of us on a bad day.
No intensity, no fight and they looked as though the players didn’t care.
Not a good recipe for keeping your job. Think Hecky!

No, not heard anything Rod.
I wasn’t suggesting he might come to us - just that he might be the next one to lose his job.
Watching them today reminded me of us on a bad day.
No intensity, no fight and they looked as though the players didn’t care.
Not a good recipe for keeping your job. Think Hecky!
Yeah i thought ya meant that mi owd pal,i was just havin a laff.UTB

Thousabds of shammers fans left at H/T,i can't think of anyone who would do that can you?:whistle::giggle: UTB
They pays their money they can choose when they go pal I was referring to em wanting moyes out but I don’t suppose it’s similar to our situation with hecky except they weren’t adrift at the bottom of the league haemorrhaging goals every game 🫤

They pays their money they can choose when they go pal I was referring to em wanting moyes out but I don’t suppose it’s similar to our situation with hecky except they weren’t adrift at the bottom of the league haemorrhaging goals every game 🫤
Yeah i agree they pay for their tickets and can chuff off when they want,never stopped thee havin a dig at me when i've left mi seat and watched the end of the game on Tv in't ground when in injury time tho has it ya soft chuff.:LOL: UTB

Darren Moore is the new Port Vale boss,they've given him a Five and a half contract,very surprised by the length of that contract.UTB

Darren Moore is the new Port Vale boss,they've given him a Five and a half contract,very surprised by the length of that contract.UTB
Did well with Donny and Pigs but Huddersfield screwed him up. Think they'll be some get out clauses in a contract of this length.

Roy Hodgson steps down as Palace boss,so they can bring forward their plan to get a new boss.German Oliver Glasner is the favrit to take over.Herr Glasner confirmed as palace's new boss on a contract till june 2026.UTB

Last edited:
He's not German rod. Like the Waltz, the Von Trapp children and the Fuhrer himself, Adolf Hitler, Glasner's Austrian. We owe him our thanks for keeping Lundstram's Scouse hands off the Europa League trophy.

I'm not convinced he'll be a good fit for Palace but we'll see.

Sunderland fans didn't give Beale much of chance and after their no show in the FA cup against Newcastle it was only a matter of time before he left. A lot in the north east have affiliation to Rangers which didn't help Beale's cause. I wonder if Heckingbottom's in contention for the job ?

He's not German rod. Like the Waltz, the Von Trapp children and the Fuhrer himself, Adolf Hitler, Glasner's Austrian. We owe him our thanks for keeping Lundstram's Scouse hands off the Europa League trophy.

Sunderland fans didn't give Beale much of chance and after their no show in the FA cup against Newcastle it was only a matter of time before he left. A lot in the north east have affiliation to Rangers which didn't help Beale's cause. I wonder if Heckingbottom's in contention for the job ?
Most of em are clamouring for Steve cooper at Sunderland whether the people that matter are is another matter

Most of em are clamouring for Steve cooper at Sunderland whether the people that matter are is another matter
Cooper would be a good fit for them, it'll depend on whether he thinks he's too good for the job. Will Still is the bookies' favourite with Hecky behind both him and Cooper at 7/2.

Soz my mistake,thought he was German.UTB

Adolf was actually Austria-Hungarian until he became stateless in 1925. His father was born in the German Confederation.