Another one bites the dust | Page 32 | Vital Football

Another one bites the dust

Strong rumour that Ian Foster has got the Argyle manager's job. He is currently in Saudi as deputy to Steven Gerrard and before that, England's under 19's manager.

Will Tom Brady be able to understand a single word Mowbray says ? Probably not, but with just one relegation on his 20 year managerial CV and a decent squad to work with Birmingham should pull away.

It's three from Rotherham, QPR, Pigs, Huddersfield and Plymouth going down.

Michael Flynn at Swindon sacked after 8 months lost 6 of last 8
club of that size should be doing better for sure

Jose mourinho lost his job at Roma
bad timing for him as the massive have just got the top coach in Europe so he’ll have to set his sights a little lower

Jose mourinho lost his job at Roma
bad timing for him as the massive have just got the top coach in Europe so he’ll have to set his sights a little lower
The Special one was bein linked with a move to Saudi a few months ago,so i don't think he'll be out of work long but i find his teams a bit borin to watch.UTB

I've just read that over Mourinho's first two full years at Roma they lost over £400. It's a different world.

As Jordan Henderson's found out to avoid a massive tax bill in Saudi you have to stay there for 2 years, I don't think a 61 year old, already rich, Mourinho would fancy that. He may slip into international management which he said he wants to do, if Martinez or Montella have poor Euros the Portugal and Turkey jobs could become available.

I've just read that over Mourinho's first two full years at Roma they lost over £400. It's a different world.

As Jordan Henderson's found out to avoid a massive tax bill in Saudi you have to stay there for 2 years, I don't think a 61 year old, already rich, Mourinho would fancy that. He may slip into international management which he said he wants to do, if Martinez or Montella have poor Euros the Portugal and Turkey jobs could become available.
In fairness for a club the size of Roma, 400 quid over two year isn't three bad Raumy. My Mrs could lose that much in a trip to Meadow Hell... before I got her the pre paid card. ;)

Jose's old club Porto is a possibility accordin to the Beeb gossip page(Express) for his return to management.UTB

Troy Deeney has been sacked after only 6 games in charge at Forest Green Rovers,jeeezzzz this yet again proves the world's gone crackers.I wonder if some will say it's only happened cos of his skin colour.o_O UTB

Troy Deeney has been sacked after only 6 games in charge at Forest Green Rovers,jeeezzzz this yet again proves the world's gone crackers.I wonder if some will say it's only happened cos of his skin colour.o_O UTB
Weird...Its like people are being judged on their skin when they get the job, and on results after that. Maybe one of the clever ones can join that up...