Another one bites the dust | Page 33 | Vital Football

Another one bites the dust

He called out pretty much the entire squad in public there were only two ways it could go and this was the cheaper option

Michael Appleton went last night from charlton I wonder who will be the next idiot club to take a chance 🫤
It's hard to comprehend why people like him keep on getting hired but thinking about it, it was very much the same in my later corporate working life back during the 90's.The same old tired faces kept popping up in the top jobs in our industry. They changed a few things, messed up so were sacked in a year or two and then re-employed elsewhere within weeks. These people had zero affinity with their companies or staff and had individual contracts unlike us mere mortals, so they got them paid up. Linkedin was like a rogue's gallery of failure but it seems that's as far as some recruitment department's were prepared to look...a bit like many football clubs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Chris Hughton has been sacked by Ghana after they were knocked out of the group stage of the Afcon tournament.Paul Hurst has been reappointed as Shrewsbury boss,he left them to got to Ipswich in 2018 i think it was.UTB

Last edited:
Chris Hughton has been sacked by Ghana after they were knocked out of the group stage of the Afcon tournament.Paul Hurst has been reappointed as Shrewsbury boss,he left them to got to Ipswich in 2018 i think it was.UTB
Probably because he's black. I actually like Chris Houghton from a footballing point of view. He seems a solid bloke and knows his stuff. Done well most places he's been.

On the other hand he's a total lefty, so I probably don't like him at all. Booo! (Not because he's black...). BOOOO...! (Not because he's black...)

Probably because he's black. I actually like Chris Houghton from a footballing point of view. He seems a solid bloke and knows his stuff. Done well most places he's been.

On the other hand he's a total lefty, so I probably don't like him at all. Booo! (Not because he's black...). BOOOO...! (Not because he's black...)
Yeah i think Houghton played left back in his playin days Pops. UTB

Michael Appleton went last night from charlton I wonder who will be the next idiot club to take a chance 🫤

I remember Appleton the manlet cockily strutting around during the 3-3 with Blackpool. Just like Lee Johnson he's another fraud who inexplicably keeps getting jobs.

I heard on the 'Not the Top 20' podcast that Dale Vince stupidly had it written into Deeney's contract, or there was a memorandum of understanding between the two or something, that Deeney would be guaranteed to replace David Horseman after serving an apprenticeship under him. The problem being they expected Horseman to be there for years and not six months.

To be fair to Deeney he's not played the race card.

Liverpool looking for a new boss in the summer as clippety announces he will leave in the summer
pigs will be crapping themselves as they’re sure to turn to old sausage man (best up and coming coach in Europe by all accounts)

Liverpool looking for a new boss in the summer as clippety announces he will leave in the summer
pigs will be crapping themselves as they’re sure to turn to old sausage man (best up and coming coach in Europe by all accounts)
Nope. Klippety is putting himself forward as Pigs new manager. Only club bigger than Liverpool.

No doubt Klopp's an elite manager. He's put together some wonderful teams and he's won all there is to win for Liverpool.

But then you've got this chap.

A sulking whinging bully who bizarrely blamed Wilder, cast adrift at the bottom of the table on one point, for his players getting injured.

We'll see if he's got the energy to join Barcelona in the summer.