ANOTHER new manager poll | Page 3 | Vital Football

ANOTHER new manager poll

Who do you want from the supposed short list?

• Brendan Rodgers

• Henry / Terry

• Rui Faria

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cant belive they never had someone to co.e strait in after bruce got fired its becoming a circus now and is taking too long i get they they need to interview but you would think they would already know who they want so he can come in and get to work asap because its time we dont have and if whoever comes in needs to hit the ground running or the fans will soon be on the case

Could and should have gone for Dean Smith straight away, and it would have been done and dusted, avoiding all this circus. He's the one option touted that has up to date, successful Championship experience over the last three years. Also somebody who if successful at Villa, would be here for the long haul. But fear we'll end up with an old name with baggage, or a new name with little or no relevant experience. And round we'll go again. Any appointment a risk, but some are bigger risks than others. In our current FFP situation, we need someone who can deliver good structured football, whilst bringing in £40+ million. That is not a job many will relish, but Dean Smith is tailor made to do.

Could get embarrassing with a series of high profile knock backs. Many will see the job for what it is - very tough, very unglamorous and a bit of a poisoned chalice. The idiot who lobbed a cabbage at Bruce hasn't helped the cause, nor have the boo boys

Could get embarrassing with a series of high profile knock backs. Many will see the job for what it is - very tough, very unglamorous and a bit of a poisoned chalice. The idiot who lobbed a cabbage at Bruce hasn't helped the cause, nor have the boo boys
Yer...told Mr Fear off about that...?

Good , bullet dodged

I think from what we hear from people who know Henry and work with him he’ll go far. I might be wrong but I don’t see him going the way of John Barnes in the world of management.
A lot of that French World Cup winning team have moved into management and done well. Lauren Blanc, Zidane, Deschamps.
Would they all be bullet dodged too??

If we'd won promotion last year, and had big money to spend, plus the lure of the Premier League, then Henry or someone like him might have been in a better position to do a good job and deliver. But we are where we are, and we need someone who suits our current circumstances.

New director of football who has links with Mendes. I’d say Rui Faria has to have a good chance as he has links with Mendes. On the other hand could our owners stump up the reported £6m for Rogers????

If we'd won promotion last year, and had big money to spend, plus the lure of the Premier League, then Henry or someone like him might have been in a better position to do a good job and deliver. But we are where we are, and we need someone who suits our current circumstances.
Fat Sam would be as good as we can attract