ANOTHER new manager poll | Vital Football

ANOTHER new manager poll

Who do you want from the supposed short list?

• Brendan Rodgers

• Henry / Terry

• Rui Faria

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
So it's looking increasingly likely that it is going to be either -

Brendan Rodgers
Theirry Henry with JT as assistant
Rui Faria

So if we are to believe that is the shortlist, which would you want now?

None of the above it is then.
Redknapp just been on the radio saying he doesn't think Henry is in the running. He was talking JT up though

It's just a hypothetical question. IF it's got to be one the options above who would you prefer?

Feel free not to vote though if it hurts.

Unsure who wins between Australia changing Prime Ministers or Aston Villa changing Managers, both seem to choose Leaders who have so called pedigree but never deliver the goods. Rogers falls into this category, choose him and we will be looking for a replacement in 18 months.

DpBf3byU0AACXAe.jpg

Would I be right in saying that Terry isn't allowed to be manager until he has got all his coaching badges ?

Would I be right in saying that Terry isn't allowed to be manager until he has got all his coaching badges ?

Pretty sure they can usually sort something out and apply for special dispensation if he does his badges alongside managing. It's definitely happened before but they may have tightened up the rules.

I've gone for the Henry/Terry combination but if that doesn't happen then I'd be more than happy with Brendon Rodgers.

I hear Harry Redknapp has said on Talksport he's heard Henry is a no go. How would people feel if it was Terry as manager?

I don't know what his style of play would be but he'd no doubt be a good man-manager/motivator. Still, I think he needs to get some coaching experience first.

Personally, once they have turned us down before then I don't want them to be considered again and that certainly applies to Martinez who as Deano said, prefered to stay at Wigan.

Same applies to Moyes as well.

Should it be Rodgers I’d support him but I think people should look carefully at his managerial record. (Yes I know Henry and Terry haven’t got a record at all!)
His time at Swansea immediately followed Martinez then Sousa who’d already set up the passing game, and his time at Liverpool ended early the season after we beat them in the semis;
“On 19 April 2015, Liverpool were defeated by Aston Villa in the FA Cup semi-final. Liverpool finished the season with a 6–1 defeat to Stoke, finishing sixth in the Premier League. This meant Rodgers became the first Liverpool manager since the 1950s not to win a trophy after three seasons in charge.” (Wiki)

I voted for Rogers but I don't think he's coming. I'd imagine he is using this situation to negotiate a better deal at Celtic.

Henry as manager looks like insanity to me. Even RDM had a few months under his belt.