Another Injury | Vital Football

Another Injury

Bounce Killer

Vital Youth Team
McGoldrick is out of The Ireland internationals with a torn stomach muscle. That’s almost certainly him out for a few weeks then. Wilder must have smashed a few mirrors during lockdown. That’s three fit strikers at the Club, Sharp, Macburnie and Brewster. Two of which aren’t Premier League standard and the other is just a kid.

F~king pointless internationals in a f~kin pointless game for a s~it pointless country. And some bell ends on forums think it's great our players get chosen to represent their country. Sh#t like this gets clubs like us relegated.

Egan now out of Fulham game Covid. isolating for 14 days. I think it’s time to accept we are getting relegated

Last edited:
Not just because we are suffering from players going on internatioanal duty but, as the world is trying to beat Covid, whey the F*ck are ANY international matches of any sort being played anywhere?

FFS they're boring as hell and, with limited or no crowd, they are even worse, have no bearing on anything and is there anybody who cares whether or not San Marino or Sweden wins the WTF Cup of Nations for Sunday Strollers?

It's bad enough having to watch PL and league games with no intensity, no pressure, no jeopardy but to play internationals for the 'who gives a toss' cup is just asking for injuries and illness that affects what is already a poor product (Covid league football) adversely.

Egan now out of Fulham game Covid. isolating for 14 days. I think it’s time to accept we are getting relegated
Shit news again I agree but really, accept relegation after 4 league games? Every season teams turn it around after a poor start often lasting longer than 4 games and some even go on to have a good/ great season us included. Chin up BK there’s worse things to worry about right now mate.

Fucking Ireland.

Egan and McGoldrick have barely ever had any problems while with us. They join those pointless useless c**nts for a week and they're both fucked.

This Nations League couldn't have been introduced at a worse time in hindsight. In fact they shouldn't have gone ahead with it this season.

No problem with Ampadu starting CB. I think he's an upgrade. But this likely means Robinson will STILL be starting. We shouldn't be in that position.

Fucking Ireland.

Egan and McGoldrick have barely ever had any problems while with us. They join those pointless useless c**nts for a week and they're both fucked.

This Nations League couldn't have been introduced at a worse time in hindsight. In fact they shouldn't have gone ahead with it this season.

No problem with Ampadu starting CB. I think he's an upgrade. But this likely means Robinson will STILL be starting. We shouldn't be in that position.

Still time for Stevens to get a season enda !

McLean just red carded for a challenge on Ampadu. Broken leg? Ligaments? Bet it's more than a sore leg. Jesus fu****g Christ on a bike.