Another Injury | Page 2 | Vital Football

Another Injury

Fleck drops out of the Scots side through injury. Perfect.

Ampadu and Berge will no doubt pick up knocks tonight. Norrington-Davies makes his first start for Wales.

Mitrovic up against Robinson was always going to be an issue, without Egan there as well our defence is going to get bullied on Sunday.

Considering how many headers Bamford was allowed to get on the end of I'm expecting Jags to be drafted in to deal with Mitrovic.

Mitrovic scored a penalty tonight but in the two games he's played this break he looks badly out of form.

Yet another 90 minutes for Stevens too.

Wilder will be fuming.

A side in our position can't afford these small blows from situations totally outside our control. This shit can get teams relegated.

Berge has played three games in six days as well. I get that the play-offs for the Euros needed to be played, but I really don't understand why these Nations League games couldn't be postponed until next year. Organising friendlies on top of that is just madness. The same is due to happen next month, with most countries having three games in a week again. If I was Wilder, I'd be encouraging players to pull out with "slight knocks"...

Berge has played three games in six days as well. I get that the play-offs for the Euros needed to be played, but I really don't understand why these Nations League games couldn't be postponed until next year. Organising friendlies on top of that is just madness. The same is due to happen next month, with most countries having three games in a week again. If I was Wilder, I'd be encouraging players to pull out with "slight knocks"...

Or do what Manchester and Chelski do and tell our players to get sent off!

So Fleck is injured badly.

After joining up with Scotland.

NEVER in his entire 4+ years with us has he had any serious injury. Never anything more than minor stuff.

What the fuck did Scotland do with him?

What do all the international sides do?

Different training methods throwing a player's routine and affecting him adversely?

Whatever it is, it's no coincidence and it's a fucking disgrace, really.

This could relegate us.

Fuck internationals. We can't afford to let our players out of our sight, clearly.

Rumours that Mousett has had a further injury setback maybe Wilder will confirm Friday. If true he is definitely our new sick note.

They’ve all trained this morning. Ethan, Enda and Lys have all took part in training and all added various minutes to that session.
We’ll monitor them over the next 24 hours and hopefully they come through tomorrow and are on the coach down.
All have a chance.

Have they a chance of playing or is Wilder playing mind games. Whatever they have to put a shift in keep defensively sound and actually score.