Andy Carroll - This saga just wont go away. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Andy Carroll - This saga just wont go away.

It's a No-Brainer, of course we take him back on loan, after all he is worth £35m..

Ask King Kenny..!!!

Plenty of talk about the wages being paid in full but the fee being anything from £10 - £15 million next Summer. No mention that we have that 25% off voucher.

I'm strangely happy at the brass giraffe neck of Ashley though. Even if it is a publicity stunt (which it probably isn't with him), he's a cheeky **** and you can't knock his stubborn business sense. It will piss the scousers off, if nothing else.

Wages paid in full? Is that by Liverpool? I'm not sure how these things work. Even if we pay his wages for the next five years at 70k per week, and then buy him back for anything less than £13.8m it means we'll effectively have had him for nothing. We can sell him again at the end of that. I can see why Ashley is probably having Derek fellate him to a frenzy at this development. It's like owning a gold mine provided someone like Daglish fancies one of your players.

OldLeazes - 15/7/2012 20:10

Wages paid in full? Is that by Liverpool? I'm not sure how these things work. Even if we pay his wages for the next five years at 70k per week, and then buy him back for anything less than £13.8m it means we'll effectively have had him for nothing. We can sell him again at the end of that. I can see why Ashley is probably having Derek fellate him to a frenzy at this development. It's like owning a gold mine provided someone like Daglish fancies one of your players.

Wages paid by us.

I don't truly believe that bit but for arguments sake we did a thread the other day on wage savings in the last 18 months and Alan Smith alone was getting £60k a week or close to.

deff , yes from me , Carroll and cisse would run riot with any defence! speed of cisse and the brickwall of Carroll and if Ba wants to be involved all well and good but if he wants to go , So be it

At the end of the day the sale of Andy Carroll enabled us to buy players that took us into the top 5. My concern is last season we played like Liverpool and they played like us. The return of Carroll might change the way we play and this might not be a good thing. Saying that, I'd take him on loan and he'd love to come back here. Give him the number 69 shirt, or something.

and someone said (the cheating **** tried to get a pen against us ) think if you watch it again , He could have buried the ball and Krull in the net , Honestly think he did not want to score against us and went for the pathetic dive ,, Wish someone could put the link of that attack up on here !

4:4:2 with Cisse and Carroll up front could be excellent if done right. tell you what though I hope they don't take the no.9 shirt off Cisse. I would be really disapointed if they did.

Still a no from me. The way i look at it.... Are we a better team after letting him go ? Yes. So why the fuck get him back.... We play a way better game since hes gone, better dressing room etc. He fitted in with the bartons, nolans etc. Its a new NUFC, a new dawn. Lets not move back...

*Redemption* What a great word !
NOT on a years effing loan though.
Don't agree with training him up for their use, and to reinforce the scousers laughable superiority obsession

pros:
offers us a different style of play - a plan b/c if you will
can fill the shola holding the ball up role when the ebony god retires

cons:
wiped his arse on the number 9 shirt
left us once, showed he has little loyalty to the club
that dive
is a bit of a twat off the pitch

ifs/buts etc:
could disrupt the dressing room
could make ba think he will have an even tougher time getting gametime as a striker

Roman history fan - 15/7/2012 20:31

Toon_NoMatterWot - 15/7/2012 20:28
:91: :91: :91:
:::Andy Carrolls Swan Dive:::
Well said.
Never forget, never forgive

I only put it up on request.

I actually think he didn't want to score at that point and panicked. later on after the abuse, he may have slotted it in, if given the chance.