Andy Carroll - This saga just wont go away. | Page 23 | Vital Football

Andy Carroll - This saga just wont go away.

Maybe he's realised if he wants to play he has to go there. The fat man won't cough up a big enough fee for him, and rodgers ain't gonna play him so west ham's the best bet. PLus he'll probs look awesome with allardyce's brand of football. Surprised he's changed his mind, but just another good rod for us to beat the fat man with. Yet another player who wanted to come (well probably) who we've missed out on

Toon_Demon - 30/8/2012 19:17

Maybe he's realised if he wants to play he has to go there. The fat man won't cough up a big enough fee for him, and rodgers ain't gonna play him so west ham's the best bet. PLus he'll probs look awesome with allardyce's brand of football. Surprised he's changed his mind, but just another good rod for us to beat the fat man with. Yet another player who wanted to come (well probably) who we've missed out on

you disappoint me TD,..here was me thinking you were right and a daily mail journo who has contacts was wrong :34:

Gone to West Ham

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9510316/Andy-Carroll-agrees-to-leave-Liverpool-to-join-West-Ham-on-season-long-loan-deal.html

Carroll not coming... Liverpool will not be shafted again by Mike
Debuchy not coming... Lille will not be shafted again by Mike
Douglas not coming... Mike's not getting another Tiote of 'em for cherry bobs.

Mike's been rumbled

:14:

The buying unknown gems for pittance was never going to viable long term...either others notice these gems or clubs demand more than a pittance...........it's got us so far but we should be taking the next step now and it looks like we're going to stand still for the sake of a few million here and there

Done and dusted

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/08/30/west-ham-sign-andy-carroll-on-season-long-loan-72703-31732795/?

Aye that's fucked them......they just their lost line in spin for tomorrow.............looks like that last day bid for Nzogbias back on.They'd better get David Craig briefed.

How can this be? The only place he was going to go was Newcastle? Amazing how we believe the 'suthan meeja conspiracy' (and billy bullshitters who like to pretend they are in the know) when we want the stories to be true...

I love how, try as they might to make out otherwise, no one knows fuck all after all! How many people have tied themselves in knots and got all hot under the collar about what they think is or isn't fact ?

No way was he coming back to us at a much reduced fee.
Time to move on, of course outside of the current pair we are devoid of strikers but never mind, Mike has it all in hand.

Not gonna die this rumour like.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2013/02/02/andy-carroll-is-back-on-newcastle-united-s-radar-72703-32731061/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Roman history fan - 1/2/2013 16:38

I believe the only place he'll produce is back home.
Hopefully he'll (belatedly) grow up now.

think that he needs a couple years in scotland to
motivate him even more to get his life sorted.I can't see
that he has learned much of a lesson yet.Left us went to
liverpool and now at west ham hmmmmm..... things could
be alot worse really. He should spend a couple years in the SPL
or eridivisie and play for the game a while.