AN OBSERVATION AND A THOUGHT | Page 2 | Vital Football

AN OBSERVATION AND A THOUGHT

Layton_Seasider - 5/9/2016 16:27

Premier I was going to say there is only one family to blame but your's too are now to blame. As for moving on, how can you (help to) destroy the club and then move on, you really are a silly old sausage. :tophat:
You cannot change the past it is gone forever,but both us and the owners should learn from it and move forward ... :tophat:

premier 1 - 5/9/2016 16:33

Layton_Seasider - 5/9/2016 16:27

Premier I was going to say there is only one family to blame but your's too are now to blame. As for moving on, how can you (help to) destroy the club and then move on, you really are a silly old sausage. :tophat:
You cannot change the past it is gone forever,but both us and the owners should learn from it and move forward ... :tophat:

Do you honestly believe that the Oystons will learn ''from it'' as you put it? They won't learn a thing, neither will you, you seem incapable.

If only Premier's rather naïve but charitable view of human nature had some validity; the Oystons have hitherto done nothing to suggest that they are capable of substantive change which makes the whole thread redundant. With normal owners under fire from fans the OP would have been an interesting starting point for discussion.

Delighted to see my pal Bear back posting. Our forum guru, our equilibrium, our voice of common sense, our guiding light, the Daddy of reason and decency. :beer:

Quite the opposite; I've fallen deeply for a sultry Spanish younger Joan Baez lookalike. There is no drug like love (except for seeing Pool win at Wembley) and it is just as powerful when one is nearly geriatric.

Bear1951 - 9/9/2016 13:41

Quite the opposite; I've fallen deeply for a sultry Spanish younger Joan Baez lookalike. There is no drug like love (except for seeing Pool win at Wembley) and it is just as powerful when one is nearly geriatric.

Fantastico, el atractivo chica obviamente ama el grande oso! :104:

Never mind about your Saint-Etienne Shenanigans Bear, where's our Prediction Leaderboard? :grins: