Aliens (n/G) | Vital Football

Aliens (n/G)

Buddha

Vital Football Hero
The title of everything on the History Channel these days includes "Nazi" or "Aliens". It's a shadow of its former self.

I've also not seen the latter mentioned on here much, as for the former, most threads mention it eventually .... Like I have done

Already provided a link in the other thread to demonstrate that we've discussed aliens on here in the past (as in a discussion on this forum about aliens, rather than a discussion about aliens frequenting this forum - which they might but they're not as obvious as the Nazis!).

But maybe it's time we discussed them again?

Especially considering this:

https://www.breezyscroll.com/space/radio-signal-coming-from-another-galaxy-detected-by-scientists/

https://www.sciencealert.com/a-new-...ing-from-a-distant-galaxy-and-it-s-a-weird-un

Already provided a link in the other thread to demonstrate that we've discussed aliens on here in the past (as in a discussion on this forum about aliens, rather than a discussion about aliens frequenting this forum - which they might but they're not as obvious as the Nazis!).

But maybe it's time we discussed them again?

Especially considering this:

https://www.breezyscroll.com/space/radio-signal-coming-from-another-galaxy-detected-by-scientists/

https://www.sciencealert.com/a-new-...ing-from-a-distant-galaxy-and-it-s-a-weird-un
Living under the stars have you actually seen anything that you suspected was a UFO?
My wife believes she has when we were in Medway a decade or so ago.

Living under the stars have you actually seen anything that you suspected was a UFO?
My wife believes she has when we were in Medway a decade or so ago.

A couple of times I have seen things that aren't (to me) identifiable but on neither occasion did I think it was extra terrestrial. I thought it more likely to be something military or just my imagination.

I do have a very close and trusted friend who swears blind he encountered something. He doesn't know what it was but felt like it was "checking him out". He was driving a car at night and apparently this big ball of light appeared beside him and hovered there, keeping pace, for several seconds before shooting off up into the sky and out of sight extremely quickly.

He doesn't like talking about it too much and gets very angry if anyone takes the piss (we often do!). I was there when he got home that evening. I can confirm that whatever it was he saw, he was proper freaked out that night. One thing he said that night was that whilst it was happening he was totally calm (the freak out came later) and was attempting to "feel" whether the "presence" was good or evil. He said he felt absolutely nothing, no good or evil just complete neutrality of nothingness.

A couple of times I have seen things that aren't (to me) identifiable but on neither occasion did I think it was extra terrestrial. I thought it more likely to be something military or just my imagination.

I do have a very close and trusted friend who swears blind he encountered something. He doesn't know what it was but felt like it was "checking him out". He was driving a car at night and apparently this big ball of light appeared beside him and hovered there, keeping pace, for several seconds before shooting off up into the sky and out of sight extremely quickly.

He doesn't like talking about it too much and gets very angry if anyone takes the piss (we often do!). I was there when he got home that evening. I can confirm that whatever it was he saw, he was proper freaked out that night. One thing he said that night was that whilst it was happening he was totally calm (the freak out came later) and was attempting to "feel" whether the "presence" was good or evil. He said he felt absolutely nothing, no good or evil just complete neutrality of nothingness.
I do wonder if the craft that are seen could be military in most cases .But there appears to be a few that cannot be dismissed. I often wonder if they could be unmanned craft sent from far off .Perhaps even our own future now there's a film?

I do wonder if the craft that are seen could be military in most cases .But there appears to be a few that cannot be dismissed. I often wonder if they could be unmanned craft sent from far off .Perhaps even our own future now there's a film?

But what about these Fast Radio Bursts (FRBs) that have been detected from a dwarf galaxy three billion light years away? (See the articles I linked to in the OP).

Last edited:
But what about these Fast Radio Bursts (FRBs) that have been detected from a dwarf galaxy three billion light years away? (See the articles I linked to in the OP).
The second article mentions magnetars which are/maybe a type of neutron star.

The first detection of a pulsar star was annotated as LGM for little green man (by Jocelyn Bell). Turned out it was a neutron star where it’s beam of radio waves are aligned with the Earth. Due to the fast rotation and reliability of these objects, they gave off a non-natural vibe. After discovering a second one, Jocelyn and her mates abandoned the idea of LGM. I suspect something along those lines happening here.

Either that or Death Star-like objects are regularly being sabotaged by galactic rebel forces All over the universe.

Last edited:
There's trillions of planets, just like ours, and many more that are nothing like ours. Some must have intelligent life, much more advanced than our own human race. They are out there, but haven't come here. The aliens that we think are from outer space, are in fact humans from the future. They come here to warn us. Every nuclear facility on this planet has been visited by a UAP, and many rocket launches have been filmed with UAPs near them. They are watching us.

There's trillions of planets, just like ours, and many more that are nothing like ours. Some must have intelligent life, much more advanced than our own human race. They are out there, but haven't come here. The aliens that we think are from outer space, are in fact humans from the future. They come here to warn us. Every nuclear facility on this planet has been visited by a UAP, and many rocket launches have been filmed with UAPs near them. They are watching us.

I have reason to believe you are onto something here, LSB2.

The first real sighting was after the two atom bus in Japan. Roswell was an airbase, where most sightings are.

What about all that stuff in the Bible where there is talk of angels in the sky? Might these have been aliens? Or indeed something else entirely?

In those times it would have seemed perhaps obvious to think the moving lights must be angels, just as now in modern times it perhaps seems obvious to some that these UAPs are aliens...

LSB2's explanation is neither angels nor aliens but in fact ourselves. Given what we already know - and our understanding is in an infancy - about the nature of time, it seems a plausible enough theory.