Aliens (n/G) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Aliens (n/G)

I've always been fascinated by the theories that aliens built the pyramids, some of the precision and use of measurements seem too accurate for their day.
I once mentioned this in a discussion on Instagram and was accused of being racist for believing it was all too clever for Africans so must have been aliens 👽

I've always been fascinated by the theories that aliens built the pyramids, some of the precision and use of measurements seem too accurate for their day.
I once mentioned this in a discussion on Instagram and was accused of being racist for believing it was all too clever for Africans so must have been aliens 👽

In my youth I was fascinated by the books of Erich Von Daniken on that very subject.

Although in reference to a debate I once had, not as racist as suggesting that a lot of the hard labour used to build the pyramids were slaves.

As we all know, the concept of slavery only exists from the 16th Century when the Europeans discovered Africa. Slavery certainly didn't exist around 1500BC and there is no evidence of Africans owning slaves ever.

Although in reference to a debate I once had, not as racist as suggesting that a lot of the hard labour used to build the pyramids were slaves.

As we all know, the concept of slavery only exists from the 16th Century when the Europeans discovered Africa. Slavery certainly didn't exist around 1500BC and there is no evidence of Africans owning slaves ever.

not sure if you are being ironic!

not sure if you are being ironic!

I once had a conversation with someone (who was very much into identity politics) who insisted the Egyptians couldn't have used slaves to build the pyramids as slavery had not been invented yet.

Sadly it is being taught in modern society that when the issue of slavery is discussed, it is very much in the context of it being a white European against Black Africa only situation while happily ignoring modern day slavery as it isn't being done by white people.

I once had a conversation with someone (who was very much into identity politics) who insisted the Egyptians couldn't have used slaves to build the pyramids as slavery had not been invented yet.

Sadly it is being taught in modern society that when the issue of slavery is discussed, it is very much in the context of it being a white European against Black Africa only situation while happily ignoring modern day slavery as it isn't being done by white people.

Can we just talk about the possibility of aliens please.