Administrators | Page 6 | Vital Football

Administrators

You don’t really understand how this works do you. If someone is only willing to pay x for something despite you thinking it’s worth y then you either sell for x or keep it. They can’t keep it, they have to sell it.

That is a relief you’re not bidding, I doubt Krasner and yourself could hold a conversation that makes sense, let alone conduct a negotiation of this nature.
You are right i have no idea.

If i was selling my house and there are 3 or 4 people interested and a low low offer comes in I would be that prick that waits to see if I get a better offer. And if i dont get one then id accept the low offer.

I have no idea, not a clue. Let me know if ever want to sell your house

You are right i have no idea.

If i was selling my house and there are 3 or 4 people interested and a low low offer comes in I would be that prick that waits to see if I get a better offer. And if i dont get one then id accept the low offer.

I have no idea, not a clue. Let me know if ever want to sell your house

You are correct, you have no idea, not a clue. As for being a prick - your words, not mine.

If those making he offers have subsequently walked away and you are left with no offers what do you do then?

You are correct, you have no idea, not a clue. As for being a prick - your words, not mine.

If those making he offers have subsequently walked away and you are left with no offers what do you do then?

As i said in the reply, I would accpet the lower offer.
But as it stands other are interested i would be a prize prick to accept the low offer if i had people coming at the weekend to look at the house.

Yes again I have no idea and not a clue. I should just take the first offer and ignore the other intersted parties

As i said in the reply, I would accpet the lower offer.
But as it stands other are interested i would be a prize prick to accept the low offer if i had people coming at the weekend to look at the house.

Yes again I have no idea and not a clue. I should just take the first offer and ignore the other intersted parties

I asked if the buyers have walked and there are no offers on the table what would you do. You can’t then accept a low offer, it’s no longer there.

I asked if the buyers have walked and there are no offers on the table what would you do. You can’t then accept a low offer, it’s no longer there.
Thats a very specific set of circumstances you have set out.
If i was buying a house and the bloke came back to me where i offered a very low price Im sure i would go back for it.

Who have walked away? And if they have was they serious in the first place. They did say a Spanish interested party had no idea what was for sale.

They havnt sold it because noone has offered the price for the club.

If you put your house up for sale for say 150000 and you get an offer for 100000 would you sell it? You know your house is worth the 150000
Your house is not worth £150k if there are no serious buyers irrespective of the value you place on it.

They'd be better served sticking to championship manager on their x-box from now on because they are shite at running an actual team.

Also, when Krasner arrives home to be met by his wife and is faced with the question " hard day at the office luv ? ".......

" errr, yes my dear" comes the embarrassed reply as he tucks another 10k in the bottom drawer.

Fucking parasite.

Truth is - if a low ball offer is made for the club - Admin, will look at the sum of the parts that is being sold and make a decision based on the duty of care owed to the creditors (which is to raise as much money as possible to pay them what they are owed.

Us fans unfortunately do not factor into their decision process.

So if someone offers £5 mill for everything, they will simply see how that compares with the list of items

Eg £3m stadium, £500k chippy, £1m Euxton, £500k training ground, £2m players - total £7m

They will factor in the cost of realization, and base the decision as to what will generate most cash for the creditors.

Until an offer, is marginally higher than what can be realized by asset stripping, they will continue to sell the individual parts.

I know its frustrating, and annoying, but the main objective they have been tasked with is not keeping the supporters happy, but trying to generate as much cash as possible for those that are owed money by the club - they will also have to take into account the costs that they are charging, which would also be factored into their decision.

The main issue we have is probably the uncertain revenue streams, due to covid, which has meant all offers will have been on the low side, which has therefore led to the sale of individual assets.

Since im not bidding then i have no reason to walk away.
As for the house thing would you wait for the 150000 as you know there are a few more people interested. This will allow you to pay off the mortgage (debt) so you and not have to take a loan out for the 50000.

Id love to buy a house off you if you take the first offer regardless of what it is.
That is not difficult to understand either.

Now apply that type of logic to the low prices for player sales you've been defending.

Truth is - if a low ball offer is made for the club - Admin, will look at the sum of the parts that is being sold and make a decision based on the duty of care owed to the creditors (which is to raise as much money as possible to pay them what they are owed.

Us fans unfortunately do not factor into their decision process.

So if someone offers £5 mill for everything, they will simply see how that compares with the list of items

Eg £3m stadium, £500k chippy, £1m Euxton, £500k training ground, £2m players - total £7m

They will factor in the cost of realization, and base the decision as to what will generate most cash for the creditors.

Until an offer, is marginally higher than what can be realized by asset stripping, they will continue to sell the individual parts.

I know its frustrating, and annoying, but the main objective they have been tasked with is not keeping the supporters happy, but trying to generate as much cash as possible for those that are owed money by the club - they will also have to take into account the costs that they are charging, which would also be factored into their decision.

The main issue we have is probably the uncertain revenue streams, due to covid, which has meant all offers will have been on the low side, which has therefore led to the sale of individual assets.

I think the issue is the stadium isn't worth 3m to anyone due to it losing so much annually and the land can't be sold off.

If they liquidate they won't get the 3.5m for the assets but they would possibly be able to get the difference from a higher take of player sale add ons in the instance the club no longer existed. The future transfer fees I think is a bit of a safety net that makes admin happier to play hard ball and more reluctant to negotiate.

Your house is not worth £150k if there are no serious buyers irrespective of the value you place on it.
I understand that argument but that is not what i said. I said would you take a very low offer if you still have interested parties.
And if the low low offer still left you in debt, or wait to see what the others are offering?

Now apply that type of logic to the low prices for player sales you've been defending.
Not defenig i really wish you would stop telling people what you think they have said. People know what they have said, i know you are like a desperate student trying to get their word count up, but dont.

For the last time i will explain what i was saying, I was explaing not defending

I understand that argument but that is not what i said. I said would you take a very low offer if you still have interested parties.
And if the low low offer still left you in debt, or wait to see what the others are offering?
No I wouldn't take the low offer if there are serious buyers queuing up to offer me the asking price. However are there any serious offers in the queue? I seriously do not believe what the administrators say as they have clearly proven to contradict themselves.
If you have all the time in the world to wait for the buyer who will offer you the advertised price then fine. I don't think we have much time to wait and we're in a pandemic for the foreseeable future. The market is not going to change.
I'd be interested to know if the stadium has been earmarked to a certain buyer with a price to ensure the administrators fees are fully paid for.

Not defenig i really wish you would stop telling people what you think they have said. People know what they have said, i know you are like a desperate student trying to get their word count up, but dont.

For the last time i will explain what i was saying, I was explaing not defending

If you didn't keep posting so much nonsense and contradicting yourself you'd save me a lot of words.

Speaking of students didn't you say you were a school kid not so long ago? Explains a lot.

Now back to the point - apply the same logic to selling players and the stadium - inconsistent don't you think?

No I wouldn't take the low offer if there are serious buyers queuing up to offer me the asking price. However are there any serious offers in the queue? I seriously do not believe what the administrators say as they have clearly proven to contradict themselves.
If you have all the time in the world to wait for the buyer who will offer you the advertised price then fine. I don't think we have much time to wait and we're in a pandemic for the foreseeable future. The market is not going to change.
I'd be interested to know if the stadium has been earmarked to a certain buyer with a price to ensure the administrators fees are fully paid for.

The stadium only really has value to the people who own Latics and Warriors due to the nature of the situation. If Latics go bust or even move out there is only 1 buyer left in Warriros and without Latics playing there it will lose even more money. So they will probably lower their previous offer massively knowing it would be their offer or nothing - in liqudation that probably means they get it. I don't think admin would be in a position to get a better price for the stadium itself if they proceeded with liquidated us. I'm also not sure they could sell the training ground as i think that has a covenent too with the council.

It's quite clear that nobody, especially the administrators, cares about our predicament. Whether we survive or not doesn't matter to them. They'll still receive their highly inflated fees, regardless. It doesn't matter to these so called bidders...it's all a big game/ joke to them. It doesn't really matter to people like Nixon and Kendrick....It's just a news story to them. To read that Guardian piece by this guy, Stanley, it reinforces the fact that most of these people don't get it. They don't understand or care about the clubs and their fans. They'll be indifferent as to whether we live or die, as with Bury and Macclesfield. The EFL certainly don't care. Their incompetence is dwarfed by their lack of empathy and understanding. Other clubs don't care, either...they are too busy trying to survive in this money-grabbing age.

Money is what these people care about...end of. They don't care about the fans, that's for sure.😕

Question
Who are these creditors who are left to pay ?

Question
If the ground cannot be sold or nobody will buy it what happens to Wigan Warriors ? Will they become homeless and will the stadium then be demolished and sold for scrap

It's quite clear that nobody, especially the administrators, cares about our predicament. Whether we survive or not doesn't matter to them. They'll still receive their highly inflated fees, regardless. It doesn't matter to these so called bidders...it's all a big game/ joke to them. It doesn't really matter to people like Nixon and Kendrick....It's just a news story to them. To read that Guardian piece by this guy, Stanley, it reinforces the fact that most of these people don't get it. They don't understand or care about the clubs and their fans. They'll be indifferent as to whether we live or die, as with Bury and Macclesfield. The EFL certainly don't care. Their incompetence is dwarfed by their lack of empathy and understanding. Other clubs don't care, either...they are too busy trying to survive in this money-grabbing age.

Money is what these people care about...end of. They don't care about the fans, that's for sure.😕

Sadly I think everything you say is correct if we are liquidated it will make a few days news and then forgotten. The whole rotten corrupt world of football will continue Bale and co will continue to get their obscene wages and in a few months another club will go bust. It would give me immense pleasure for Sky Sports to go bust but probably wont.

Question
Who are these creditors who are left to pay ?

Question
If the ground cannot be sold or nobody will buy it what happens to Wigan Warriors ? Will they become homeless and will the stadium then be demolished and sold for scrap
Probably 2 questions for Barry next week.