Administration? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Administration?

Binman must be really proud of himself.

In other SOB news, Fred (who presumably wasn’t at the game yesterday) can take any positivity out of yesterday’s performance.
I have to admit Binman should have been able to work out that Administration wasn't very likely at best. He is a well educated guy.I can only assume he was feeding the mob.Not something that is needed at this time.
Scally has shown willingness to change his position I believe by bringing in Fisher. Where we go in future will depend on a lot of factors that we can only speculate on at this stage. But given the low spending. Administration is probably as far a way as it has ever been under Scally.

I have to admit Binman should have been able to work out that Administration wasn't very likely at best. He is a well educated guy.I can only assume he was feeding the mob.Not something that is needed at this time.
Scally has shown willingness to change his position I believe by bringing in Fisher. Where we go in future will depend on a lot of factors that we can only speculate on at this stage. But given the low spending. Administration is probably as far a way as it has ever been under Scally.
The fear is with hidden debt, which probably (not apparently) explains the lack of investment by anyone who sees the books.

Last edited:
Paul Fisher has rejected this claim and branded it “fake news” on Twitter. I’m pleased to see him respond to such spurious murmerings.

Right then, folks - what shall we come up with next to undermine the club we love?

I did hear that their thinking of changing the name of the club to Gillingham Nil.
Its all over twitter, twonking, & twatting i believe.

I’ll reword this before the Tarian-like responses rightly come back. When you have no actual debt and no credit rating you can have debt which is either hidden from the accounts, debt which simply hasn’t been picked up by us reading the accounts, or otherwise issues which wouldn’t strictly be classed as ‘debt’ but are still a concern eg stadium ownership/agreements etc.

I honestly believe if someone wanted the club they would’ve bought it by now, and Scally wishing to stay on in a capacity wouldn’t be the reason causing all Investment opportunities to fall through other than Anderson, Bauvill and Fisher.

Fisher has debunked the talk that we’re going into administration but I don’t believe we’re far from it. It’s difficult to judge given how little we know and how muddled issues like asset ownership have become.

Last edited:
The fear is with hidden debt, which apparently explains the lack of investment by anyone who sees the books.
Personally I don't think up to now Scally has wanted to sell his controlling shareholding. So investment was always going to be in his control. That I think is the most likely stumbling block.Every club in our position probably carries some debts unless they are being financially helped.
That hasn't stopped others finding investors or buyers.
I believe Scally's position may have moved a little hence Fisher given some control. Means at very least Scally is prepared to look at sharing some of the control. That in itself might mean someone might be open to a approach.
I also think that unlike before Scally is probably open to offers as regards his control of the club.Other clubs our size and smaller now have backing beyond what he can find with the clubs budget. This factor means he knows we will continue to struggle if things stay as they are.
Too my mind that is no longer a long term option.Scally has I believe at least decided that.

That is why for me Fred (Graham)Perry and Binman and others should just wait and see where this goes next .Things are changing but after 27 years it will take more than a few weeks in the sun.

My message is simply SOB

"Chill out give Scally and Fisher time and space and support the team. It might help find a way forward we can unite behind. "

Personally I don't think up to now Scally has wanted to sell his controlling shareholding. So investment was always going to be in his control. That I think is the most likely stumbling block.Every club in our position probably carries some debts unless they are being financially helped.
That hasn't stopped others finding investors or buyers.
I believe Scally's position may have moved a little hence Fisher given some control. Means at very least Scally is prepared to look at sharing some of the control. That in itself might mean someone might be open to a approach.
I also think that unlike before Scally is probably open to offers as regards his control of the club.Other clubs our size and smaller now have backing beyond what he can find with the clubs budget. This factor means he knows we will continue to struggle if things stay as they are.
Too my mind that is no longer a long term option.Scally has I believe at least decided that.

That is why for me Fred (Graham)Perry and Binman and others should just wait and see where this goes next .Things are changing but after 27 years it will take more than a few weeks in the sun.

My message is simply SOB

"Chill out give Scally and Fisher time and space and support the team. It might help find a way forward we can unite behind. "
I believe Scally has wanted to relinquish a lot of control and shares, but would want to be in charge of a new stadium project which would also conveniently lead to him being a shareholder in any stadium owning company, be it GFC Holdings or a new company ala Coventry.

Last edited:
I believe Scally has wanted to relinquish a lot of control and shares, but would be in charge of a new stadium project which would also conveniently lead to him being a shareholder in any stadium owning company, be it GFC Holdings or a new company ala Coventry.
Didn’t PS project manage the main stand demolition and consequent rebuild and fitting out of the Medway stand? Obviously I’m sure we all remember this all went without a hitch and was completed within budget and on time. I can’t wait to see him overseeing a much larger scale project such as this.

?
The accounts are public knowledge.
I am happy to be corrected but isn’t a criminal offence to doctor the books in a PLC ?
GFC is a LTD not a PLC but either way directors are required by law to provide financial statements that are true and fair account of the health of the business.

There are strict rules about off-balance sheet debt.

There is no ‘hidden’ debt. The debt is all available to see in note 11 of the latest published financial accounts.

Binman must be really proud of himself.

In other SOB news, Fred (who presumably wasn’t at the game yesterday) can take any positivity out of yesterday’s performance.

Fred has been very active on Twitter today trying to spread as much negativity and abuse around as he can.

He’s already called NH a “glue sniffer” on the official GFC tweet of Neil’s press conference. And he called fans who thought yesterdays display was decent as “deluded”. He went on fans tweets to do this personally to them. Bizarre.

Claimed not to be at the game but watched it on iFollow he said, even saying that he can assure people scally got none of his money. Shakey ground there.

Fred has been very active on Twitter today trying to spread as much negativity and abuse around as he can.

He’s already called NH a “glue sniffer” on the official GFC tweet of Neil’s press conference. And he called fans who thought yesterdays display was decent as “deluded”. He went on fans tweets to do this personally to them. Bizarre.

Claimed not to be at the game but watched it on iFollow he said, even saying that he can assure people scally got none of his money. Shakey ground there.

Since remembering the mute function on Twitter, it’s been a far nicer social media experience for me!

He's an obsessive OSK best to take no notice. Check the likes rather than his repeated postings, he's in a small minority most of whom never go to games.

He's an obsessive OSK best to take no notice. Check the likes rather than his repeated postings, he's in a small minority most of whom never go to games.

Yeah, I know mate. Probs best to scroll by but I often can’t help myself looking on in amazement.

I actually wonder what sort of life he must now lead. I don’t know about his own forum, but he is constantly on Twitter, other forums and KoL on his one man crusade of hatred for PS and GFC. And he’s been doing it for about 10 years. I think “obsessed” is actually quite a tame word for him.

"Glue sniffer", what a great 1990's insult

yes, people can get around iFollow using a VPN or you could get dodgy sticks to plug into your tv with loads of foreign sports channels loaded etc.

Fred has some weird obsession with Scally and the club failing. He says it is because he wants the best for the club, but I think there is more too it with a personal element between him and Scally.

yes, people can get around iFollow using a VPN or you could get dodgy sticks to plug into your tv with loads of foreign sports channels loaded etc.

Fred has some weird obsession with Scally and the club failing. He says it is because he wants the best for the club, but I think there is more too it with a personal element between him and Scally.
Are you still trolling on Gills Connect ? 😂