According to SE on BBC SE News, our poor run of form is due to: | Page 2 | Vital Football

According to SE on BBC SE News, our poor run of form is due to:

That line makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Which of the words did you not make sense of?

The old adage 'the table never lies' could not be truer and yet people are still going on about us playing better at home this season [but not away btw] than last. Although it's relatively early days, I would hate to see us go down and never say never 'cos shit happens.

Right now, I'd rather we played ugly and got points until SE gets the right tactics [playing to our strengths], mix [selection] or right players in [next transfer window] - Scally permitting.

One thing I would like to see more of is Mandron. SE said he'd been chasing him for a while pre season, now he's got him, so play him, give him a run.

His finish against Peterborough was pretty accomplished in my opinion..

You're right; I should have brought it down to a level that more could perhaps comprehend and that includes you, it seems.

My statement was rhetorical in order to invoke discussion ffs.

Fookin’ El. I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone as condescending as you. You really take the biscuit Wayne.

Fookin’ El. I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone as condescending as you. You really take the biscuit Wayne.
What I like is the sensitivity of some on here - they can boldly* call Peter Crouch a freak and they did of that I'm sure but when the tables are turned they squeal like stuck pigs.

* sorry about the split infinitive

What I like is the sensitivity of some on here - they can boldly* call Peter Crouch a freak and they did of that I'm sure but when the tables are turned they squeal like stuck pigs.

* sorry about the split infinitive

What?? You continue to make no sense at all. Honestly, have you recently had a medical issue of some kind? Did you mean to reply to me with the Peter Crouch thing?

And who’s being sensitive? I’m not being sensitive.

I just get completely fucked off with your “holier than thou” fucking attitude. He who is never wrong. You just post endless meaningless shite whilst trying to tell us all we aren’t as clever as you so we don’t understand. What? Get f**ked!

I used to think you knew a little bit about some things. Now I realise you know Jack-shit about anything and just try to dress up your lack of knowledge with incomprehensible dribble.

What?? You continue to make no sense at all. Honestly, have you recently had a medical issue of some kind? Did you mean to reply to me with the Peter Crouch thing?

I just get completely fucked off with your “holier than thou” fucking attitude. He who is never wrong. You just post endless meaningless shite whilst trying to tell us all we aren’t as clever as you so we don’t understand. What? Get f**ked!

I used to think you knew a little bit about some things. Now I realise you know Jack-shit about anything and just try to dress up your lack of knowledge with incomprehensible dribble.
And you're one of the most sensitive when the boots on the other foot

And you're one of the most sensitive when the boots on the other foot

Once again, complete dribble explaining nothing of your previous trolling comments. Peter Crouch?

And what am I being sensitive about? All I’ve done is call you out for being the almighty know-it-all-but know-nothing that you are.

Anyway. You are like a goldfish going round in circles. Boring AF now.

Last edited:

Spot on Keefy. He's a wind up merchant. Tell's you everything about what's wrong with Gills, but never goes to games. Obviously not a Gills fan, but just a couch potatoe slob. As was pointed out on another thread, if we were to win 5-0 he'd still find something to moan about, sad miserable old git!!

What he should have said is that I've created a heap of shit who can play a bit as long as it doesn't involve defending or scoring.

What beats me is that some people are praiseworthy of this shit - ever heard of the story of the king's new clothes?
I think it’s ‘ the Emperors new clothes ‘ but your right Wayne

Nobby said think of us as a pub (and one the officers use, so hang around a bit after the towels have gone on the taps; you never know -I said that; he didn't), and WK is Albert Tatlock. Of course that makes OSK some Ten Pound Pom who's made good and has come back to tempt Elsie Tanner away.

We got a point at Shrewsbury where Sunderland got beaten today. We got three points at Accrington where the home team had beaten the previously unbeaten leaders in their last home game. No team has a right to win games and we’re doing OK. Don’t pretend the comments on here are about football. They’re all about Evans. Some people just can’t get over the fact that he’s the manager. I know this might be a bit radical but how about giving the team a bit of fxxxing support.

Which of the words did you not make sense of?

You said "What beats me is that some people are praiseworthy of this shit". Presumably you meant either "some people are praising this shit", or "some people consider this shit praiseworthy", but what you wrote made no sense.