A sense of perspective is required | Page 3 | Vital Football

A sense of perspective is required

Lets cut this gay tops off text speke (see the new rules) BS

WE are trying to create a forum that generates nothing but insightful views on the beautiful game. I for one am not interested in what you drank, ate, shagged etc. I am interested in what you pooped, but that is for inboxes only.

WE are trying to create a forum that generates nothing but insightful views on the beautiful game. I for one am not interested in what you drank, ate, shagged etc. I am interested in what you pooped, but that is for inboxes only.

+1

This is why I log on here everyday to post about how I won't be posting on here anymore

I for one haven't posted since the last time AC. The clique and their text speke,AK hate, tops off BS are ruining this once great forum. I will no longer post from my LBL account because of it

Red Beard is quite correct. The last three home games prior to the Newcastle game was utter drivel. Thats not to say there wasn't some positives. Just far out numbered by negatives. Good too see many of the aspects mentioned looked a lot better against Newcastle.

You lot talk too much and are too reflective. Nothing good ever comes from looking back. How many bad performances were there in the 44 games unbeaten run?

Noone knows because noone cares

What's Craig Noone got to do with it?

Is that ITK knowledge of a new loanee MP?

Alright clever clogs. How do you spell Noone? It's No-one isn't it?

Look you people spend too long reflecting on my spelling and not enough time reflecting on what i'm saying. Don't reflect. Don't analyse, just drift along and everything's great.

You lot talk too much and are too reflective. Nothing good ever comes from looking back. How many bad performances were there in the 44 games unbeaten run?

Noone knows because noone cares

3 poor performances over a 14 months. Not 3 dreadful ones in three games. To balance this I accept it is early in the season and individuals have to settle. Just felt something has to be done about the obvious failings.

of course it does and he is. You're the kind of guy to says out loud whats he's doing.
"just going in to the kitchen to make a cup of tea" "just popping my socks on"

too much talk, costs lives....or something

of course it does and he is. You're the kind of guy to says out loud whats he's doing.
"just going in to the kitchen to make a cup of tea" "just popping my socks on"

too much talk, costs lives....or something

Which is worst, commenting or commenting on someone commenting.

You've got me at it now for commenting on some one commenting on someone commenting.

+1 I for one care not a jot about the snerts who I have placed firmly on ignore. I’ve toodled my last pip & only come on here for the goss.

Red Beard is quite correct. The last three home games prior to the Newcastle game was utter drivel. Thats not to say there wasn't some positives. Just far out numbered by negatives. Good too see many of the aspects mentioned looked a lot better against Newcastle.

They were closer tighter games but were not drivel, just not as good. Consistency is what gets you promoted, we don’t have that yet.
Patience is what’s required not moaning when we don’t brush teams aside!

If you go back a pip, you will see the rules have changed regarding a PM to MP FFS

Makes me LOL x