A polite reminder | Page 3 | Vital Football

A polite reminder

Good evening gentlepips

May I remind you all that Monday's Triple M has again been postponed due to the bank holiday. Had you all noted this in your Outlook calendars? Well had you?

As such the next Triple M will take place on Monday 14th where we shall be discussing whether to re-instate the swear filter as a matter of priority.

Toodlewhack :tophat:

Hi

Received the calendar invite and responded immediately AS WELL YOU KNOW

I also want to discuss lifting LBLs ban. OKD might be too busy running his business, but I for one arent because I pay other to toodle it

Hi

Received the calendar invite and responded immediately AS WELL YOU KNOW

I also want to discuss lifting LBLs ban. OKD might be too busy running his business, but I for one arent because I pay other to toodle it

Yes i recall you accepted however that wee bastart Woanz responded with 'Tentative' and has gone AWOL ever since the snert

His potato salad better be an improvement from that warm tangy shite he served up last time

Sorry chaps can't make the 14th that's Cornish Pasty night and quite a treat. Thanks for letting us know though.

Looking forward to today's meeting chaps. A reminder that we start at the later time of 10:00am today to allow for Apollyon's bowel movements.

Before we start I just wanted to say have fun. Today should be a free-fire idea zone; watch a DVD, eat some pizza...f**k each other.

What, you think the people who invented Google sat around watching Trumpton?

Looking forward to today's meeting chaps. A reminder that we start at the later time of 10:00am today to allow for Apollyon's bowel movements.

Before we start I just wanted to say have fun. Today should be a free-fire idea zone; watch a DVD, eat some pizza...f**k each other.

What, you think the people who invented Google sat around watching Trumpton?

Google wasn't called go ogle for nothing.............

Toodlechaps

Me owd pips I’ve whacked a few haven’t you’s HAVEN’T YOU but I have very little jot as I’m busy running a room temperature Brie.

Afternoon chaps

An early reminder that there will be no Triple M on Monday due to yet another bank holiday. Therefore I do not WANT any frantic phone calls from Woanz at 9am asking where we are whilst I'm trying to go back a pip in the comfort of my own toodle.

Now the sausage is battered and the fishcake is ice cool. Good day gentlemen :tophat: