A polite reminder | Page 2 | Vital Football

A polite reminder

If you could all please direct your comments with regards to the new layout & any other items of business via PM to Apollyon as he is collating them for the upcoming MMM.

Just had a text saying he's sending his envoy, Mao Tse Tung. OKD has a business to run and far too busy for buffet frivolities. Mao (old and overweight) will be bringing chittlings and polony.

I'm always too busy - this living off benefits lifestyle has so much to answer for!

Anyone publishing the minutes? I can always do it if no one else wants to be as discussed we need some transparency & accountability.

Sounds about right. I do agree with you the catering was below par & I apologise for calling you a portly idiot (edited version) my disappointment at the lack of any decent crudites, the white truffles were disappointing, the almas was warm the Brie was too cold & the less said about the chicken liver parfait the better, it all got too much for me & my frustration got the better of me. Your suggestion of lobster frittata was one of the few saving graces.

I can’t help feeling with all this new revenue from the advertising is being wasted on substandard hog wash I’d think twice about feeding my dogs.

If we can’t have something half way decent to munch on while we quaff a few vintage beverages and read through people’s pm’s what is the point.

It did compliment the jamon iberico perfectly another adroit suggestion from yourself.

Yes the acorns and fruity Tizer went down well. Not so happy about OKDs scotch eggs. Shop bought after thought

This Monday morning meeting will be a cheap tequila monday. Two goals were scored in the waning seconds. Damn near gave me a heart attack

Tequila Monday.jpg
I will be driving Brad due to AC and Woanz wanting to see the new airflow bonnet on my Cortina. I will bring some of those pickled eggs that you like

Morning Gents.

I've just received a copy of tomorrow's agenda and there is only one item on it which simply reads '****'. Can somebody explain please?