A drinker like me | Page 7 | Vital Football

A drinker like me

26th for Villa corporate. 2nd for the party, 6 beers (4 at the party wasn't it?) and then g&t's.

Half a glass of wine last night.

Might not drink again now until Barcelona for my 50th.

Anyone see Ross Kemp's Extreme World Saturday night at 11-pm? It was on alcoholism etc and the British culture of it

I didn't and can't see it in the catch up set of series... was it series 4 Britain's Deprived Coast maybe?

I had a couple of beers with my curry last night.......................

...................Followed by 3 double G&T's and 3 double Rum & Gingers :sorry:

I had a cider! But that was it. But then again, I'm on antibiotics so probably shouldn't have! Doing my version of a cottage pie tonight, so half a glass of red wine in that, will use the other half up... don't like waste!

I had a cider! But that was it. But then again, I'm on antibiotics so probably shouldn't have! Doing my version of a cottage pie tonight, so half a glass of red wine in that, will use the other half up... don't like waste!

Drinking when on antibiotics is actually not a problem. Alcohol has no effect on the antibiotics per se - the problem is possible side effects.

Quite a good short, to the point and well presented programme on booze on BBC iplayer.

Dr Chris & Dr Xand Investigate - Alcohol.

I'd not realised how big the liver was, it's massive! Had to smile at the definition of binge drinking. It's just 3-4 pints (for a man)