99% complete | Page 2 | Vital Football

99% complete

Apollyon - 10/5/2017 17:30

99 reasons but the Greek aint one

DONE DEAL according to my Greek Journalist pal

Shouldn't you be wiping that egg off your face?
Instead of making snide remarks all the time.

For what? You saying the CEO had been put in place and he had bought a 2 up 2 down in the Meadows, the deal being done and the Greeks running things nearly a year ago?

No egg on my face duck, you have just changed the portrayal of events ever so slightly

Youve never put owt out that wasn't already out there that turned out to be even remotely true.

If of course you can prove me wrong, ill look forward to reading those posts

Now either give it a rest or continue and prove your point. Im not that fussed either way

Apollyon - 10/5/2017 17:58

For what? You saying the CEO had been put in place and he had bought a 2 up 2 down in the Meadows, the deal being done and the Greeks running things nearly a year ago?

No egg on my face duck, you have just changed the portrayal of events ever so slightly

Youve never put owt out that wasn't already out there that turned out to be even remotely true.

If of course you can prove me wrong, ill look forward to reading those posts

Now either give it a rest or continue and prove your point. Im not that fussed either way

:19: :19: :19: :19: :19:

http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=32365&start=1

Thats where you posted a story that appeared over there duck and then went on to say he had moved over here

Its boring now. Im sure no one on here wants to read you and I going over old ground, with the exception of the fella who get posters to play Blue Whale and the big Irish lad that is

This is the very last thing I will be posting on it eggy

Thats a really crappy comment Adebolacornflakes. I really enjoy it when you "post like this more" but comments like that are just crappy

You made the right choice

I never trusted him when he was on PON. Narrow lips and eyes were far too close set

Widdow - 10/5/2017 16:19

Calvin Plummer - 10/5/2017 16:14

This would be positive news.

What keeping Fawaz???

Are u kidding?

Baby and bath water...

I do not wish Fawaz to remain but that doesn't mean I wish to replace him with a cheating thug. Nor do I have any desire to be a feeder club for anybody else.

Seeing as he was running the show for the first 6 months of the season, how do you think that went? Was the recruitment good? Were the results great?

Apollyon - 10/5/2017 18:29

You made the right choice

I never trusted him when he was on PON. Narrow lips and eyes were far too close set
You didn't fancy going each way?

IF the Greek fella was indeed "running the show" at the start of last season, we are likely to be up shit creek without a paddle. His appointments and signings were dog shit.

However, I hope him running the show was actually complete bollocks and it was Fawaz al fooktard who made another complete mess of things .

Apollyon - 10/5/2017 18:23

Thats a really crappy comment Adebolacornflakes. I really enjoy it when you "post like this more" but comments like that are just crappy

Can you please keep your crappy thoughts to yourself? You really are ruining this forum for me and countless others with your repetative nonsense

Calvin Plummer - 10/5/2017 18:35

Widdow - 10/5/2017 16:19

Calvin Plummer - 10/5/2017 16:14

This would be positive news.

What keeping Fawaz???

Are u kidding?

Baby and bath water...

I do not wish Fawaz to remain but that doesn't mean I wish to replace him with a cheating thug. Nor do I have any desire to be a feeder club for anybody else.

Seeing as he was running the show for the first 6 months of the season, how do you think that went? Was the recruitment good? Were the results great?

Spot on.

Things will improve in the short term, but in the medium-long term? It is far more likely to end in tears for us.

I reckon this bloke wants us as a premier league cash cow for Olympiacos

I must admit, if he has been having a say behind the scenes, it depends on from what point in time his "say" was influential from. If it was only from say when we got MacParland (and later Warburton) onwards, then plenty to be positive about.

I suppose all we can do is wait and see if a) it goes through and b) judge him on the future.

Right now, I'm kinda meh about this all to be honest.

I'm in the opinion all billionaires are dodgy,Branson included, let's wait and see what develops.the thing is millionaires ain't rich enough to take these clubs on....crazy