85 People With 46% Of Worlds Wealth | Page 3 | Vital Football

85 People With 46% Of Worlds Wealth

Yup, we are talking about the 85 with nearly half the worlds wealth, not the lower lot and tax dodgers (including Bonny Prince Charlie)

But that is exactly the point Jim, even those who aren't in this top echelon, those who do good in the world, even low income people who GIVE in the world, there is no issue at all. It is what should be done.

The royal families land and property is worth 10's of billions alone - that's before their earnings, collections or anything else is taken into account. It would be impossible to calculate the turnover generated by the royals but it would definately put them into the top 85 if you could do so.

Juan Mourep - 20/1/2014 17:25

neilh111 - 20/1/2014 16:19

Green Villan - 20/1/2014 16:11

So we have the cure for cancer, will they release it to the general population? Will they fuck.

What the fuck are you on about?

Can't work out if I am missing the joke or if that post is serious.

Do you honestly think people are keeping a cancer cure from us to control the population?

Do you know David Icke?

The exclamation of shock, followed by ridicule of the mere suggestion, followed by incredulous question and finally ridicule :1: Classic!

FYI Cannabis has been proven, yes that's right, proven to cure various cancers, the fact you don't know that speaks volumes, doesn't it?

..... also, I am quite sure that it is the only drug that is actually banned from being researched in USA. Hmmmmmmm.

They are and always have been, and always will be thieves.

I'm still willing to take my knighthood though, just not going to doff my cap like you would though! :14:

I'm a citizen not a subject.

Brand is the worst type of commie. A rich dickhead who now proposes other people be denied the chance to get rich.

Profit be a dirty word blud. Despite the fact we all live off it, Him more so than many others.

I loved that Paxman interview. Talked about getting rid of the Government.

Paxman asks how you would then organise things.

A committee.

Oh right, a Government then! lol

The Fear - 21/1/2014 14:22

I loved that Paxman interview. Talked about getting rid of the Government.

Paxman asks how you would then organise things.

A committee.

Oh right, a Government then! lol

LOL Loved that bit too. His revolution hit the skids with that one question.

The problem with revolution is you swap one pile of crap with another pile of crap, throughout history it happened, Cromwell = C*** Mugabe = C*** Stalin (after he offed the nice one Trotsky, and probably would have offed Lenin if he didn't die) = C***.......

Mandela = okay it's okay sometimes, but most of the time swap like for like and sometimes worse.

thefacehead - 21/1/2014 14:41

The problem with revolution is you swap one pile of crap with another pile of crap, throughout history it happened, Cromwell = C*** Mugabe = C*** Stalin (after he offed the nice one Trotsky, and probably would have offed Lenin if he didn't die) = C***.......

Mandela = okay it's okay sometimes, but most of the time swap like for like and sometimes worse.

Well you have just named some of the worst leaders in history so there no real balance to your argument. Why mention Churchill or Lincoln or Gandhi?

blackwood_villa - 21/1/2014 15:55

thefacehead - 21/1/2014 14:41

Well you have just named some of the worst leaders in history so there no real balance to your argument. Why mention Churchill or Lincoln or Gandhi?

There is, it's balanced in my favour :5:

My point is, that you should be careful what you wish for, most people have life pretty comfy so why would anyone revolt.

Maybe if you were following the discussion properly, you may have understood what I was getting at rather than trying to be an antagonistic smart arse toward me for the second time today :21:

didnt hitler target the wealthy, business owners who were hoarding their cash (the jews) blame them for making the poor poor, and make them hand over their money and businesses and made a wealthy, powerful, technologically advanced, forward thinking superstate off the back of it?

That didnt work out too well though.

IMO of course.

James06 - 21/1/2014 16:26

didnt hitler target the wealthy, business owners who were hoarding their cash (the jews) blame them for making the poor poor, and make them hand over their money and businesses and made a wealthy, powerful, technologically advanced, forward thinking superstate off the back of it?

That didnt work out too well though.

IMO of course.

Yes but it could be argued that he came through a mini revolution and was the 'better' option to the German people at the time. So that would support my 'the grass isn't always greener' theory.

He wasn't right in the head, but surely we can think beyond the Hitler argument.

So we cant mention Churchill or Gandhi or Lincoln and now even Hitler to counterbalence your Cromwell Stalin and Mugabe.

Tell me if I'm being sensitive, but I dont think this game is very fair.

I didn't say you couldn't, go right ahead, I just debunked your Hitler theory.

And when did I say all revolutions were crap? be it Russia, Iraq, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Chile, France, Britain, USA or wherever if you swap your regime then there is always a danger that you will just swap one pile of crap for another, I made that point and then mentioned Mandela (first name to pop on my head) as an example against my own argument and now I'm being vilified for it!

The ORIGINAL point was about Russel Brand and my point was be careful what you wish for and then you started using Churchill (not even a revolutionary) and Hitler (why, just why, never use Hitler, too obvious) to counter an argument that wasn't even there!!!!

Am I not on there ?

Very surprised you know, I go skiing, I have dinner parties, I get out of the shower to have a pee and everything - I thought I was posh !