7 wins. | Page 5 | Vital Football

7 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top 3 are way too far ahead for us to even think about. Norwich seem the most likely to finish 1st to me and they look to have an easier run in than Leeds or Sheffield Utd - its a flip of a coin on the 2nd spot. I'd say even Baggies would be a struggle to catch in 4th unless they don't click with the new Manager.
If we keep this form up I can see us finishing 5th and having 2 huge games against the Baggies to get to Wembley. The atmosphere for those would be fantastic.

Kevin keegan and Henry Cooper coming out of the shower, yeah yeah yeah, splash it all over. God knows what that would mean now.

Rampant sex case BBC tv personalities sexually assaulting under and overage girls left, right and centre.

What a time to be alive :lol:

When I think of where we would go and play, derelict building sites and be miles away from home for hours but always back in time for tea. Crashing whilst having a backie on your mates chopper, then trying to repair the folds of skin covered in grit on your arm.
Praise be.

When I think of where we would go and play, derelict building sites and be miles away from home for hours but always back in time for tea. Crashing whilst having a backie on your mates chopper, then trying to repair the folds of skin covered in grit on your arm.
Praise be.

Used to customise the old bike with cow horn handlebars, cut off chrome mudguards and a metallic paint respray (did the respray on an old pair of DM boots too :rofl:). Thought I was the dogs haha!

The 70's are looked on as troubled times but I fucking loved 'em, power cuts strikes n' all. No cares or worries. The greatest time to be a Villan for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.