4 games in hand and counting... | Vital Football

4 games in hand and counting...

You support this club long enough and you know what's coming.

We will have a genuine case of our players practically dying with the next strain of the disease later in the season, and we'll get forced to play all the games in hand that wasn't our fault in the first place with the under 11's team, thus costing us a play off place in the process.

You support this club long enough and you know what's coming.

We will have a genuine case of our players practically dying with the next strain of the disease later in the season, and we'll get forced to play all the games in hand that wasn't our fault in the first place with the under 11's team, thus costing us a play off place in the process.
Yep always us that suffer. I wouldn't even be bothered if they cancelled the season now.

When we resume it will be deja vu.
A slow motion car crash of the game at Villa.
Players not match fit physically and mentally.
Yes we have the Wolves game but all that the football gods will decee for that is a handfull of hamstring and other tweeks ensuring we are without 3 or 4 first teamers for the next league game.
We will then play 4 games in a week ensuring another 4 are out for the rest of the season whilst we sell Egan, Sander, Bogle and in a surprise move Ndaiye when Everton offer 5 million.
End season in 14th.
Billy goes to join Wilder in the prem.

4 games postponed, can we call it the sheff utd variant, Wilder what a w anker, no way they don't have 14 fit. we need to buy in Jan and we can still go up. I bet the wolves game is on cos they think they will win,

It's hideous that they were postponed at all.

It's infuriating that none of the postponements were our fault.

And it will inevitably catch up with us and we'll pay the price. Might not have been such a problem had we not already been playing catch up from earlier in the season, but we are. Could see something similar to 07/08 after Blackwell came in - if the season even gets completed.

we will be forced to play the teams that cancelled on us with weakend teams especially boro. and they,ll laugh all the way to promotion.

Shud we start to cheeeeeet anawl?

We always get fcuked.
just do everything we can to gain an advantage ,just like every team and player in the land would and dose its as simple as that for me. Integrity as long gone in football. its a shame but its gone. cheats prosper in this game .ok some dont but most do.

If clubs truly have been exploiting Covid to call games off then football's an even bigger moral cesspit than I thought it was.

I want us to totally re write the very meaning of shithousery to the extent the Eyeties and Argies send legions over to learn from us.

We'll be ordered to play the extra games on the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th of May so that we can get all our fixtures completed before playing Fulham on the 7th.

After four wins, an unfortunate draw on the last day costs us automatic promotion, somebody at the EFL is heard on tape saying "Good it's only a set of Northern ***** anyway".

We end up with 25 players out with covid before the play offs and we get disqualified.

Believe me, this won't be a million miles away from what actually happens

When we do get utterly shat on at least we've done something to deserve it this time with our perma kneeling.

Joke that only Preston has been rearranged.

Maybe they're waiting for FA Cup results?

I don't give a fuck what happens this season as long as we beat QPR, Hull and Preston.

Funny with Boro too isn't it - too depleted to play us but a few days later they're fine to put out a depleted line up in the FA Cup at Mansfield.

Considering Back Door Chris accused Klopp of being a world class politician he didn't do too bad manipulating the situation to get his game with us postponed.

The momentum we had has been absolutely buggered by QPR and Boro gaming the situation.

not one FA cup game been postponed i think. thank fuck covid as gone now ,brilliant . the league and prem shit as been well and truly arse fucked along with good old sheffield united. . teams will have signed better players by the time we play em as well. oh well thats a great motivational tool to beat the cheats i suppose. absolute shit houses