4 games in hand and counting... | Page 2 | Vital Football

4 games in hand and counting...

not one FA cup game been postponed i think. thank fuck covid as gone now ,brilliant . the league and prem shit as been well and truly arse fucked along with good old sheffield united. . teams will have signed better players by the time we play em as well. oh well thats a great motivational tool to beat the cheats i suppose. absolute shit houses
Fa Cup can be a payday for the small clubs but a chore for the 'elite' where they can get away with fielding weakened teams.

The league, particularly the PL , is rewarded with obscene amounts of money per point/place so I just wondered if that might have owt to do with it :giggle:

What a shock that they've managed to get the FA Cup games played and out of the way.

Just fancied a Christmas break didn't they.

What a miracle it will be if the postponements suddenly stop.....

These cu nt clubs just make me care less and less about football. What a moral sewer it is.

The FA told all clubs the fixtutes *must* be played, none of the 13/14+Keeper

They were told to play kids if they had to

No postponments allowed

Laughable, however I always feel clubs that don't want to play games have the wrong mindset

The FA told all clubs the fixtutes *must* be played, none of the 13/14+Keeper

They were told to play kids if they had to

No postponments allowed
It could be argued that they were happy to devalue their own competition given that ruling.

Aah, the magic of the cup eh?

No replays, play anyone who's been through the turnstiles if you're short, play the final at a time when no one can get home,get it completed and then..............................................................

we can all enjoy our December freebie in Qatar.

Liverpool being investigated for manipulating Covid test results.

Apparently all the positives were false apart from one.

Imagine my absolute shock.

That bitch Klopp wanting a winter break for his babies.

And surely other clubs haven't done this........ such as our opponents.