20220219 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Manchester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 3 | Vital Football

20220219 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Manchester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny enough, unlike the majority of Spurs' matches, I'm feeling quite calm about this game.

When you expect to lose - and wouldn't be surprised by a heavy loss - then anything other than those two outcomes is a bonus.

With City's ability to keep possession and our inability to keep possession, I fear it's going to be a long afternoon for our boys though unless Antonio has a cunning plan.....

Same. ManC are a world apart and live in their own Universe, but then untold billions and cheating the rules will do that for you.

Same. ManC are a world apart and live in their own Universe, but then untold billions and cheating the rules will do that for you.
So bloody true EX, I remember being lectured by my old man, bless him, EX RSM in the Army, about "Cheats never prosper" bet he his turning in his grave!

Funny enough, unlike the majority of Spurs' matches, I'm feeling quite calm about this game.

When you expect to lose - and wouldn't be surprised by a heavy loss - then anything other than those two outcomes is a bonus.

With City's ability to keep possession and our inability to keep possession, I fear it's going to be a long afternoon for our boys though unless Antonio has a cunning plan.....
Do you think he might have consulted Baldrick? ;)

Do you think Sanchez will get a look in now Dier is back?

Hadn't thought of that. Had just come across from Gary's set piece article and was thinking there must be some sort of destiny thing going on with us scoring from one. Now I think you're right and Sanchez could get dropped. I hope Davies does though.

OK - I'll go Romero from a corner instead.

Walthy / USAF - got my change of scorer? 4-1 City - Romero from a corner.

1-0 Spurs Son to score

City to have 94% possession about 37 shots on target, hit the woodwork 10 times or so, VAR will rule out 5 or 6 goals for them, and while they're shaking their heads in disbelief at it all in the 8th of 5 initial added minutes, Kane will win the ball in his new role of CB and play a Tom Brady-esque pass over the top which Sonnny will latch onto and smash past the hapless Ederson.

Or we'll get completely duffed.

1-0 Spurs Son to score

City to have 94% possession about 37 shots on target, hit the woodwork 10 times or so, VAR will rule out 5 or 6 goals for them, and while they're shaking their heads in disbelief at it all in the 8th of 5 initial added minutes, Kane will win the ball in his new role of CB and play a Tom Brady-esque pass over the top which Sonnny will latch onto and smash past the hapless Ederson.

Or we'll get completely duffed.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

4-0 City. Ass kicking of epic proportions. We may have the ball for 10% of the time...manage 1 shot...not on goal...and possibly see a red from royal or sanchez...

Think I will stay put...4-0 City seems about right. I just don't see goals in our team and I see us conceding regularly.

Hadn't thought of that. Had just come across from Gary's set piece article and was thinking there must be some sort of destiny thing going on with us scoring from one. Now I think you're right and Sanchez could get dropped. I hope Davies does though.

OK - I'll go Romero from a corner instead.

Walthy / USAF - got my change of scorer? 4-1 City - Romero from a corner.

Gotcha mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.