20211104 ECL Match Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs SBV Vitesse | Page 2 | Vital Football

20211104 ECL Match Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs SBV Vitesse

Result?

• Win

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even I'm buzzing for this game. Still think this competition is a pile of shite. 😉

I still have fresh memories from the previous Vitesse game. I'm buzzing because of this week's events, but my biggest emotion is revenge.

In Gangs of London, when he pours petrol over the guy that killed his dad, hanging him upside down from a rope off the sky scraper. Then sets fire to the rope.

Lol - that is who Spurs need to be now we've got these bastards back at our place. Put them back in their rightful place and show some winning mentality in the ECL.

It's hard to guess what his starting 11 will be. Usually people want to see a weaker 11 for these cup games but I think he'll go strong. New manager will want to make a good start and looking at our position in the group table we'll want to get 3 points so we don't slip further behind Rennes. Will he go straight to a back 5 or will he move to it over time like he did at Chelsea?

I'm looking forward to this one.

I've got 1 wish, for Kane to be immediately subbed if he is hiding behind defenders at the back post instead of attacking crosses.

I still have fresh memories from the previous Vitesse game. I'm buzzing because of this week's events, but my biggest emotion is revenge.

In Gangs of London, when he pours petrol over the guy that killed his dad, hanging him upside down from a rope off the sky scraper. Then sets fire to the rope.

Lol - that is who Spurs need to be now we've got these bastards back at our place. Put them back in their rightful place and show some winning mentality in the ECL.
Now Now! muttley advocating such violence, I love it, lol!

What time is the game UK time? I have two different times here?

Lloris, Royal, Dier, Romero, Davies, Reguilon, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Lucas, Son, Kane

5-2-3 it is then! (or 3-4-3 as seems to be how people describe it these days..). +

Not really any surprises in that line up for me. Perhaps maybe Davies getting the nod ahead of Tanganga or Sanchez, but I guess he is the only left footed defender that we have

I hope there was some independent assessment on Conte's part and not relied on Ryan for an input, or speaking with Kane and asking if he was Kane or Jane?!

This is equivalent to our 'A' team so I guess it's to appraise them, win it, early subs. Happy with that.

COYS!

So no creativity in the team then . 5 defenders and 2 cdm's against a team as poor as Vitesse

As the face of it, it’s Davies in, Ndombele out. Which looks more defensive but I’m sure that’s not how things will play out. It’s all about how we go about our work, let’s wait and see.

Gangs of London, Classic Mutters