Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Antonio's first game in charge.

Let's remember that we owe these bastards a pasting. Their amateur dramatics, their physical assaults on our players not helped by the worst ref of the season.

I want to absolutely pound them and set the record straight.

Now where does Conte find some brave charges you'd go to war with?

Hows about....

Gollini
Dier....Romero....Tanganga
Emerson...N'Dom...LoCelso...Reggie
Son n Kane - twin spearhead

See what's what for the Toffee trip.

I think he will want to see what he’s got as first choice before the Everton game. Could well be something like:
Lloris
Romero Sanchez Dier
Emerson Hojbjerg N’Dombele Reguilon
Moura Kane Son

I would go with

---------------------Gollini

-------Sanchez----Romero----Japhet

Bergwijn-----------Skipp-------------Reggie

-----------Gio-------Dele------Tanguy

----------------------Son

Let's get some energy in the side and get these Vitesse players chasing shadows.

I would go with

---------------------Gollini

-------Sanchez----Romero----Japhet

Bergwijn-----------Skipp-------------Reggie

-----------Gio-------Dele------Tanguy

----------------------Son

Let's get some energy in the side and get these Vitesse players chasing shadows.

You might finally get to see your beloved Dele, Gio, Ndombele trio. 🤣

Yep, make or break. 2-3 months to see if they can finally get their act together as individuals and as a collective. If not, Fabio will do what is necessary.

None of us care anymore. We just want players who respect the shirt. Would be nice to get the talent that goes with the attitude though.

Was just looking at Contes spending at Juve, chavs, Inter.

The chavs aside he hasn't spent huge on transfers.

The Premier league is a different animal though. So some decent money will be needed. I'm looking at our 1st 11 and wondering who he can get playing at CL level?

A good 150-200m will be needed to make us competitive.

I'm hoping for some huge improvement from Royal, Reggie, Romero, Son. Going forward I think these 4 will be in his plans for CL.

I'm hoping Gil and Saar will make the list next season aswell.

Huge question marks over everyone else. Most are average and some just can't get going for whatever reason.

I'm hoping Conte can get another gear out of Bergwinj, Lo Celso, Ndombele. Would save a lot of money.

But I'm optimistic he can get in players with talent at good prices.

With Hugo probably going, IMO he needs to as we need a new number 1, we will have to spend 40-50m on a GK.

If we play 3 at the back we may just about get away with what we have now. I hope at least one more CB can be brought in over the next 2 transfer windows.

40-50m for a GK.

30-40m for a CB

50m plus for a CM.

60-80m for a striker.

People thinking he won't need money to make us CL competitive are in denial. These players cost money.

Talking Transfers and big Bucks, what about the few, that are able to talk to other teams in January, and there are number of good uns amongst them, thus maybe not paying quite as high ah fees.

I expect the Italian Job, both of em, have their eyes on these types.

This has got to be a go big, play big, win big match...or we'll be talking about "let the process work"; "it's early days yet"..."he's only just got here, Rome wasn't built in a day"...COME ON YOU SPURS!!! Vitesse will be looking for the number of the vehicle that ran them over!!!