20210919 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea FC | Page 2 | Vital Football

20210919 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most are still thinking we will lose. I don't get the concept of denying another team is better or accepting its likely we will lose.
Surely its better to try and make it difficult for the Chavs by setting up defensively to stifle the game, maybe even play on the break.
Trying to match them in attack is admirable but possibly suicide.
Having Bergwijn and Son back might change the situation.

Lol.

I suppose we can be grateful they are a team that generally doesn't hammer the opposition.

So much depends, I think, on whether Son is available. If he is I think it will be closer than some are anticipating.

SO much depends on the CB's for me. It is likely to be the first PL start for Romero, partnered with Sanchez. Knowing our luck, Romero and Sanchez struggle to get back into the UK and we end up having to field Rodon and Davies. Dier is unlikely to be back in time and Son even less so.

SO much depends on the CB's for me. It is likely to be the first PL start for Romero, partnered with Sanchez. Knowing our luck, Romero and Sanchez struggle to get back into the UK and we end up having to field Rodon and Davies. Dier is unlikely to be back in time and Son even less so.
I thought Romero and Sanchez weren't back until Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.