20210919 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea FC | Vital Football

20210919 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult to predict anything but a loss after todays game. Will hold off for the time being, hopefully a few of the lads will return for this fixture.

I wish i could share your optimism Jonesy but after the Palace debacle (one of many London derbies) i feel more than a little underwhelmed at our prospects of bagging a positive result from this fixture.

I wish i could share your optimism Jonesy but after the Palace debacle (one of many London derbies) i feel more than a little underwhelmed at our prospects of bagging a positive result from this fixture.
I'm just pleased that we are playing Chelsea and not Brentford!

I'm just pleased that we are playing Chelsea and not Brentford!
I know what you mean, i can see a season of ups & downs. I still believe we have the credentials to finish in the top 6 although a lot will depend on us keeping our star players injury free. In any case i still want Nuno to keep blooding the youngsters, they need the gametime. I suspect it may be a bumpy ride for a spell so we may have to cut the lads some slack.

The majority opinion so far is we will lose and I agree.
So as in my post in the Conference thread.
Don't play a full strength team, use our best players on Thursday in France and rest them against the Chavs.

It's one thing to accept that Chelsea are a better team. It's another thing altogether to accept defeat before even setting foot on the pitch.

I expect Nuno to put out his strongest possible team out on Sunday and spend all week devising a system and tactics that gives us the best opportunity of achieving a result.

This is the Premier League against one of our most hated rivals. In the context of the importance of this game I couldn't care less what he does with the Conference game as long as it doesn't interfere with this match.

It's one thing to accept that Chelsea are a better team. It's another thing altogether to accept defeat before even setting foot on the pitch.

I expect Nuno to put out his strongest possible team out on Sunday and spend all week devising a system and tactics that gives us the best opportunity of achieving a result.

This is the Premier League against one of our most hated rivals. In the context of the importance of this game I couldn't care less what he does with the Conference game as long as it doesn't interfere with this match.

What is our best team going to look like ? That is the key question. If Son, Bergwijn and Dier are fit it would help. Kane fresh and enthused ?

Status
Not open for further replies.