2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

In theory u wud hope we wud qualify as a better champ club. Same manager for a change and a settled player. If i really thought garner cud progress (which i do) then i wud give forest a half season and look for a lower prem loan for the other.

Is Garner likely to make the 25 in Man U squad? Unlikely, but depends on comings and going’s but likely to give it to an established £20m player.

can he go on loan to a lower premiership club. Difficult. Most have big squads and game time would be limited. Can’t see Norwich or Watford having space, nor likes of Palace or Brighton. They want to develop own players but will take a loan if gaps appear in squad. Is a short term option.

Weve been there tho and its hit and miss, gardener, ince, chabbalah. Garner is better than all of those imo
There is that, they wernt quite the players I was meaning tho hehe,
I did notice that the two players SL wanted, che adams and the Newcastle winger have been doing ok.. slightly irrelevant but still

Apparently Mowatts contract is up at Barnsley end of the season, hes proven himself this year without a doubt

Looking at our historical league positions in this division over recent history compared to other teams in the division, on what basis do we qualify as a better Championship club?

Your only as good as your last season. CH record since he took over has him in the top half or better. Depending on what happens in the summer you would expect us to be chasing the play offs.

Yes i know we said that this year and most years.

Is Garner likely to make the 25 in Man U squad? Unlikely, but depends on comings and going’s but likely to give it to an established £20m player.

can he go on loan to a lower premiership club. Difficult. Most have big squads and game time would be limited. Can’t see Norwich or Watford having space, nor likes of Palace or Brighton. They want to develop own players but will take a loan if gaps appear in squad. Is a short term option.

In a word no he wont make the 25 this coming season. I think we have a chance to land garner but not holding my breath, we r forest after all. I think if we do get him back and actually invest in a striker we might do rather well.

Your only as good as your last season. CH record since he took over has him in the top half or better. Depending on what happens in the summer you would expect us to be chasing the play offs.

Yes i know we said that this year and most years.

Almost every year we're "Serious about promotion", yet almost every year, we're about as serious as Benny Hill running around in knickers and a bra.

See Johnson scored second half hat trick yesterday. All three were from assists from left winger Morgan Rogers. Rogers is 18 and on Man City books. He will need a championship club to go on loan to next season. Not sure if Rogers can play other positions or Mighten play on right. Anyone any the wiser?

See Johnson scored second half hat trick yesterday. All three were from assists from left winger Morgan Rogers. Rogers is 18 and on Man City books. He will need a championship club to go on loan to next season. Not sure if Rogers can play other positions or Mighten play on right. Anyone any the wiser?

Where does Johnson fit in with Rogers on the right and Mighten on the left?

If we are going to be giving 18 year olds a run why not one of our own, like Ateef Konate?

Where does Johnson fit in with Rogers on the right and Mighten on the left?

If we are going to be giving 18 year olds a run why not one of our own, like Ateef Konate?

johnson, Rogers and Mighten have all been playing league football. Would love to see Konate but is he ready? Never seen him play, in flesh or on TV. In an earlier Fred you suggested Konate going out on loan next season. What makes you think he is possibly ready to step up to Championship.

There is a rather worrying rumour that Johnsons return from Lincoln may not be entirely trouble free.

He is currently under contract until 2023 and the Club are offering him a new long term deal; understandably they do not want him getting down to the point where he only has a year remaining.

Johnson (his advisor) wants guarantees of first team football before agreeing to a deal.

The worrying aspect to all of this is some of the remarks Johnson's advisor has been making:

"Tyrese Fornah is better than James Garner"

Michael Appleby is a better manager than Hughton"

and before anyone asks, No, CP is not Brennan's advisor

Rumours of Rafa Mir to Barcelona.

Obviously as NFFC tend to bring out the best in players, he was absolutely fucking dogshit here.