2019-2020 Injuries | Page 2 | Vital Football

2019-2020 Injuries

Well quite, I’m not sure how not being fit enough to play more for us - but is to have the stress to fly long haul and start

Worrying I fear mopo sees Sissoko as undroppable

Poch see's a lot of average players as undroppable.

A big reason I want him gone. Players like KWP, Aurier, Winks, Sissoko, Foyth, Gaz are not good enough. 4 of them are regulars.

good point mate . It’s a worry . A lot of positions were weak before the window opened . They haven’t been addressed properly . Right back and defensive midfield we are far from being as strong as we should be .

The list is getting longer and longer although a few are hopeful of a sept 14 th return .

Giovani Lo Celso
Reason
Groin/Hip/Pelvic Injury
Further Detail
Sept 10: "He will now undergo a period of rehabilitation and is expected to return to training with the first team towards the end of October."
Potential Return
02/11/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK

Player
Juan Marcos Foyth
Reason
Ankle/Foot Injury
Further Detail
Aug 04: "It's a tough injury and for sure it's many weeks [of recovery]. The medical staff is going to update in the next few days. We hope he can recover as soon as possible and be with us."
Potential Return
28/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK

Player
Tanguy NDombele
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Aug 30: "Commenced on-field rehab and remains unavailable."
Potential Return
14/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK

Player
Kyle Walker-Peters
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Aug 30: "Undergoing on-field rehab, unavailable."
Potential Return
14/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
50%TRACK

Player
Eric Dier
Reason
Groin/Hip/Pelvic Injury
Further Detail
Hip Injury
Potential Return
14/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
50%TRACK

Player
Ryan Sessegnon
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Aug 09: "Maybe he needs three or four weeks out of the group, and we will see how he adapts."
Potential Return
14/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK

Interestingly, the one I'm worried about most is Dier.

It seems the rest are on a get injured, get fixed, get fit, get playing trajectory. He seems to be stuck in a horrible cycle for most of 2019 with different things going on.

When you have 5 games in 2 weeks you used to be guaranteed that our warhorse Dier would be fit for selection. Such a great squad player and we need him back.

Interestingly, the one I'm worried about most is Dier.

It seems the rest are on a get injured, get fixed, get fit, get playing trajectory. He seems to be stuck in a horrible cycle for most of 2019 with different things going on.

When you have 5 games in 2 weeks you used to be guaranteed that our warhorse Dier would be fit for selection. Such a great squad player and we need him back.

Dier used to get stick and was possibly taken for granted to an extent . Now we are missing him.