20-21 Vital Villa Fantasy League | Page 3 | Vital Football

20-21 Vital Villa Fantasy League

Also bear in mind that you only get 1 'free' transfer a week mate. That jumps to 2 if you skip a week, but no more than that. Any transfer you make above that number will cost you points.

I've got 8 players playing in this gameweek personally, so that goes against some of the advice you're being given here. My view is that, if you have a fairly stable team you want to stick with, you can afford to take the hit because 3 players will have a double gameweek later on in the season, so while everyone else is faffing around spending points to fix their teams you can just use your free transfers.

But it's just for fun, so it's up to you!

Yeah but you can always transfer in the players who have a double game week coming up. As these doubles are a few weeks away there is plenty of time to do it. That way you are getting more games out of your starting X1.

Nearly 40 people in the league, someone must’ve selected mitrovic 🤣
In my draft team, not my Fantasy team. Actually, no he was in my FPL team but I used my first wildcard in week 2 as I have done in virtually every season and swapped him out.

So, everyone go and buy him, he's guaranteed to get a hat trick next game.

Content with my first week’s takings, the captain pick is what will get you a big chunk of points if you get it right and this time I was wrong as he was my vice captain. Quite impressed with James Justin (Leicester) and Reece James (Chelsea), cheap and plenty of points.

When were Salah and Son midfielders?

This is daft.

I'm finally in.

V4E - it's game by game, you are meant to sub in and sub out (and maybe even transfer) based on injuries, likelihood of playing etc - ie don't have a player in your fantasy line up who isn't playing that particular match day.

And given we aren't playing until December 2022 it slightly complicates things lol

Wait till you see aubemeyang :thumbup:

Content with my first week’s takings, the captain pick is what will get you a big chunk of points if you get it right and this time I was wrong as he was my vice captain. Quite impressed with James Justin (Leicester) and Reece James (Chelsea), cheap and plenty of points.

Good options short term, but you'd think as soon as Pereira comes back from injury James Justin is out. I was also a bit surprised Reece was picked ahead of Azpilacueta. May not do that against the better teams in the PL

Guys after a game has been played do you switch your players for the next day ? or do you get marked down for players that did well on the previous day?

Guys after a game has been played do you switch your players for the next day ? or do you get marked down for players that did well on the previous day?

You'll keep the points you get this gameweek mate even if you start changing your team for the next week while the games are still going on.

Ah okay, I thought it would be locked in or something but it allowed me to change.
Once the game week has started your selection is locked in. Once the game week is locked in you can start changing your team for the next game week and change it as many times as you want before that week is locked in. If that makes sense!