20-21 Vital Villa Fantasy League | Vital Football

20-21 Vital Villa Fantasy League

Holte139

Vital Squad Member
Has one been set up for this year?

If it hasn't yet and there's enough interest I would be happy to set one up.

I'm not sure who set up last year's. I used to but it wasn't me.

Whoever it was hasn't reactivated it, so I'm happy if you want to set one up. 👍

Yeah, I used to do them, but don't anymore. So happy if @DeanoVilla wants to re-do his, totally understand if not.

We have the prediction league @Holte139 that I run with JPA. Hope as many as possible join in again this season.

Couple of bonus rounds at the moment, threads should be fairly high in the forum as I bumped them up earlier.

Yeah, that is the one I used to do. I guess I could check if the account is still there, but then, I guess I could bury my head and not bother!

Have sent for a password reminder, it hasn't come through, so I guess the old leagues might have been deleted. Will see if anything comes through in the morning, but if not, if you are happy deano, do yours mate.

Now this thread exists I've got somewhere to put this photo!

I wanted to see if you could make a team out of former Villa players, and surprisingly you can get a half-decent team out of it when everyone's fit. This is an ex-Villa squad, based on the most fantasy points won last season (except for the keepers)

EgbsvTZUcAEYsml.jpeg

I’ve joined, thanks! I like some of the inventive team names, ‘What’s Samatta with you?’ and ‘Gimme the Matty Cash’ particularly stood out!