20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham FC - PL | Page 2 | Vital Football

20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham FC - PL

Duly noted Walt. Re your summary given with the 'league table' I didn't actually forget to update my scorers, I posted them (including Moura) in the match thread 20 minutes before kick off, instead of the predictor thread. Was a bit distracted yesterday, that was my fault entirely, you're doing great work, because I can imagine that the Marine game really was a difficult one to administer.
Smithy ,,thanks for your post . I will pick up your scorers from the other thread , and include them next time .
If you had a bit of distraction from the site yesterday , so did I .
I spent five hours at the hospital with my wife , and didn’t spend any time at all in this site until late on in the day .
No worries mate .

Smithy ,,thanks for your post . I will pick up your scorers from the other thread , and include them next time .
I spent five hours at the hospital with my wife , and didn’t spend any time at all in this site until late on in the day .
No worries mate .

Geezz Walt, I also hope she is ok.

No worries mate .
Thanks Walt, appreciated. We obviously had similar days, I had a medical emergency with my wife, which fortunately another forty hours later is a much improved scenario than was the case than in the early hours of Sunday. Concentration levels before and during the Marine match weren't good though!

Thanks Walt, appreciated. We obviously had similar days, I had a medical emergency with my wife, which fortunately another forty hours later is a much improved scenario than was the case than in the early hours of Sunday. Concentration levels before and during the Marine match weren't good though!
Hope she is ok mate . It’s times like these when we appreciate what we have .
My wife’s was a planned procedure , not that it makes it any better .
Look after her Smithy ,like I know you will .
A bit distracted ! That’s an understatement. Pass on our thoughts for a speedy recovery

Hopefully we do enough to win this as comfortably as we should, and don't turn it into a cliffhanger of our own making. I'll take a punt on us scoring three.
3-1 Spurs
Sonx2, Kane.

Last predictions on the score to be posted by 18-15 please . Uk time . GMT .
That is two hours before kick off .
Actual scorers can be added or changed right up to kick off time .

Any posts that are made after the above will not not be included , UNLESS ,, you can give a reasonable reason .
Can’t say fairer than that, can I ?