20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham FC - PL | Vital Football

20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham FC - PL

As 80 said on the Marine thread , if you change your mind on the scorers , or even the score , ( before the two hour prior to kick off time ) could you please “reply” to your own original post , so that I don’t have to plough through the whole thread to find what you said in the first place . Ta
The Marine thread was a bit of a nightmare , thanks to 80 for recognising that .
All the banter is good though , that doesn’t make it any more difficult .
Thanks

As 80 said on the Marine thread , if you change your mind on the scorers , or even the score , ( before the two hour prior to kick off time ) could you please “reply” to your own original post , so that I don’t have to plough through the whole thread to find what you said in the first place . Ta
The Marine thread was a bit of a nightmare , thanks to 80 for recognising that .
All the banter is good though , that doesn’t make it any more difficult .
Thanks
Duly noted Walt. Re your summary given with the 'league table' I didn't actually forget to update my scorers, I posted them (including Moura) in the match thread 20 minutes before kick off, instead of the predictor thread. Was a bit distracted yesterday, that was my fault entirely, you're doing great work, because I can imagine that the Marine game really was a difficult one to administer.