1st Game | Vital Football

1st Game

wal

Vital Squad Member
who would you pick to start the first game .including grealish and all the others that are there like ross and richards

iv just been looking at the players we still have at the club and i think we still have enough to compete
maybe we need to change the manager so the whole squad can start with a clean sheet and a manager that bears no grudges

why did davies stop getting a game . he was on fire and attracting lots of interest from other clubs than he just stopped getting picked
green was electric too and i know he was out for a while but he also stopped getting picked
we need a manager that has faith in our youngsters and show a bit of trust . someone like tim sherwood
i liked him but he had a massive amount of pressure on him at the time
be nice to let him work with what we have and see how he does
i think we will be a long time away from the prem so we need to make a silk purse from a pigs ear
not sure if bruce is the man anymore as he holds too many grudges and wont forgive and forget

I don't want to start any rumours about total fire sales but I have been informed I'm being sent some new football boots this Friday.

So, I think I'll be one of the starting 11.

i like green lets hope he isnt one of those lads that cant forfill there promice due to being side lined

Pugh,Pugh,Barney McGrew,Cuthbert,Dibble and Grubb. With Rod, Jane and Freddie up front oh and Micah Richards as no one else will want him.
Bench; Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Pugh,Pugh,Barney McGrew,Cuthbert,Dibble and Grubb. With Rod, Jane and Freddie up front oh and Micah Richards as no one else will want him.
Bench; Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Tich died in 2014 but I think his brother Mitch is alive (79 but alive)

Wonder if Ross McCormack will still be paid huge wages to do nothing or if he'll get a second chance. Said it before, managers need to manage what they have, not ostracise like they seem to these days and go for the next player via the cheque book.

Is he ideal?

no.

Can beggars be choosers?

Steer, Bree, Chester (c), Elphick, Hutton, Albert, Hourihane, Jedinak, Green, Grealish, Kodjia.

Subs: GK, Taylor, Elmo, Lansbury, Whelan, Davis, Hogan

We've also got O'Hare, Doyle-Hayes, RHM, Lyden kicking around, as well as the lesser spotted McCormack and Richards.

Plenty to choose from, assuming things don't go into total meltdown between now and August.

Hopefully they'll be called Aston Villa, play at Villa Park, train at Bodymoor Heath and play in claret and blue.

If the names on those shirts belong to players currently at the club with one or two additions, then disaster will have been avoided.:hmmm:

Steer, Bree, Chester (c), Elphick, Hutton, Albert, Hourihane, Jedinak, Green, Grealish, Kodjia.

Subs: GK, Taylor, Elmo, Lansbury, Whelan, Davis, Hogan

We've also got O'Hare, Doyle-Hayes, RHM, Lyden kicking around, as well as the lesser spotted McCormack and Richards.

Plenty to choose from, assuming things don't go into total meltdown between now and August.

That is not a bad team bar Hourihane , who I'm surprised hasn't been snapped up buy a top side along with Micah and Ross