£14.95 left in the kitty.................... | Page 2 | Vital Football

£14.95 left in the kitty....................

I have a choice though Rod. The BBC is a monopoly unless I decide not to watch live.
I don't mind football presenters being biased but when it's the so called state broadcaster it goes against the ethos they were founded on.
Only jestin mi owd pal, Obviously you spend your money how ya want. UTMPB

So do I Chips but this is for 'extra' games i.e those not scheduled.

We can still watch Manure, L/pool etc endlessly but the only scheduled match for us is V Man City on the 31st.
That’s what you get for being bottom of the league and the worst watch in the league atm

Apparently revenue from these PPV games is going to the PL to help support the clubs.Obviously the split is not disclosed but I would be surprised if the clubs will see a lot of it.

I suppose it's not bad for an Arsenal supporter who pays , lowest s/tkt price, £47.00 per game but for the lesser s/tkt costs it does, as you point out, form a much higher proportion of the normal attendance price.

I pay £41.00 per month for S/Sp and BT so, at that price, it's relatively expensive - equivalent of less than 3 games -when I can watch umpteen should I wish.
It aught to be quite simple after sky has taken the cost of airing the game the rest of fees paid to watch any particular game should be split between the 2 clubs involved like a cup game with the home team receiving the greater amount, this won’t happen as the big guns will cry wolf saying it’s unfair as most of their games are on already and so they will miss out and the EPL won’t go against them, talk about tail wagging the dog

It aught to be quite simple after sky has taken the cost of airing the game the rest of fees paid to watch any particular game should be split between the 2 clubs involved like a cup game with the home team receiving the greater amount, this won’t happen as the big guns will cry wolf saying it’s unfair as most of their games are on already and so they will miss out and the EPL won’t go against them, talk about tail wagging the dog
A much simpler way to fund this and help the club you play for is to ak ALL PL players to take a 10% wage cut until crowds are back solely to fund the televising of games .All the badge kissers and 'we have the best fans ever' players could actually put their money whee their mouth is to show hoew much they value the fans.

No chance of it happening of course, because the world's highest paid union leader won't allow it but they could, if they wanted, overrule him.

Sky, who rely totally on those very players,could do it at cost so that the whole burden does not fall on the players.

I'm not holding mi breath.