1 Game Left | Page 3 | Vital Football

1 Game Left

Oh, and Rowe has apparently picked up an injury whilst with the England U21 side. I heard it was just a cold, but I see the ink un are reporting that Norwich are anxious about finding out how bad it is.

If he is out then that is our January money out the window :cool: .

So Rowe injury is an ankle injury - that could be bad news for us if it is a long term injury. I guess Sainz or Placheta will be the replacement.....or in DW eyes it will be Onel!

I also think with these older players we have we will get more players out injured and there is a chance that the players who have injuries now will continue to pick them up - like Sorensen
Only until they leave us then once at the new club they will be able to play every minute of every game somehow.

The older players that were signed to bring experience and leadership seem to be the players that are letting us down the most. I for one am shocked that these more senior players that were available on a free with little to no completion in signing them aren't performing... shocked I say!

Only until they leave us then once at the new club they will be able to play every minute of every game somehow.

The older players that were signed to bring experience and leadership seem to be the players that are letting us down the most. I for one am shocked that these more senior players that were available on a free with little to no completion in signing them aren't performing... shocked I say!
Yep - like Byram who according to my Leeds mate who says he has been brilliant and one, if not, their best player. Jarvis who played 21 games in four seasons with us and then left and played 25 games in two seasons at Woking and probably one of the worst injured plagued players at Norwich Thompson who in 4 seasons with us played 16 games and then after release has gone on to play 30 games in one season with MK Dons and so far 56 games in two seasons with Portsmouth - What is it at Norwich that does this?

Yep - like Byram who according to my Leeds mate who says he has been brilliant and one, if not, their best player. Jarvis who played 21 games in four seasons with us and then left and played 25 games in two seasons at Woking and probably one of the worst injured plagued players at Norwich Thompson who in 4 seasons with us played 16 games and then after release has gone on to play 30 games in one season with MK Dons and so far 56 games in two seasons with Portsmouth - What is it at Norwich that does this?
Everywhere else will probably use incentives and disincentives. NCFC probably won't.

The ink un saying that the win certainly affords DW more time is crazy. What was it no win in 10 and then one win and it's all okay

I see Hwang has been booked in by the south Korean police after allegations of recording sex with ex partners without consent and posting on social media. The lady also says that he tricked women into sex by being friendly and then saying they were in a relationship.

He denied it and said his phone was stolen and was then blackmailed.

Our clueless owners -

DW said on his current situation as manager:

'The owners said they really like that I am the manager of this football club. They totally believe and have complete trust in me and that you don’t become a poor manager overnight.'

So basically keep losing and playing badly because we just like you and we will not be pushed into sacking you - we love you.

I like how he said that they have said to him 'you don't become a bad manager overnight' but maybe he hasn't and the fact is he has become an average manager over the last three years. That saying is crap because did dean smith become a poor manager over night, did Farke? Does a manager like Conte become a bad manager overnight and the same for someone like graham potter --- probably not but they were doing badly and rightly got sacked that is the business you two as owners are in ---- my god they are a joke. The thing is because they have got us into a situation where we have no money and are in debt the next manager will probably be a guy who is out of work and the reason is because he was sacked elsewhere - it is how it all works.

Our clueless owners -

DW said on his current situation as manager:

'The owners said they really like that I am the manager of this football club. They totally believe and have complete trust in me and that you don’t become a poor manager overnight.'

So basically keep losing and playing badly because we just like you and we will not be pushed into sacking you - we love you.

I like how he said that they have said to him 'you don't become a bad manager overnight' but maybe he hasn't and the fact is he has become an average manager over the last three years. That saying is crap because did dean smith become a poor manager over night, did Farke? Does a manager like Conte become a bad manager overnight and the same for someone like graham potter --- probably not but they were doing badly and rightly got sacked that is the business you two as owners are in ---- my god they are a joke. The thing is because they have got us into a situation where we have no money and are in debt the next manager will probably be a guy who is out of work and the reason is because he was sacked elsewhere - it is how it all works.

They totally believe and have complete trust in me and that you don’t become a poor manager overnight.'

That is true but he was not a good manager in the first place.

It seems most fans and media pages are of the same opinion that DW has to go and it will not get better, but the people who make the decision seem to think he is doing a good job and can't be judged until all players are fit.

Gibson - was playing when we were doing shit and shouldn't be a starter.
Hanley - Sure he is decent at this level, but the guy isn't amazing.
Sargent - Understand why he is seen as important.
Gunn - Again Important.
Placheta - not a starter.
Sorensen - not a starter.
Rowe - important, but has been playing when we have been dreadful.
Forshaw - not a starter.
Barden - not a starter.

It is a long list but hardly a full list of influential players - Sargent and Hanley the only two who haven't been involved in the shit shows we have seen so add those two in and will that make everything right --- I doubt it.

I very much doubt if the Smiffs will take any decisive action even if Bristol City beat us
100% - SKY (not sure how much they actually know and we all know things change) said that they spoke with BK and he said he never thought about letting DW go even if we didn't beat Cardiff and that the club will let DW stay until he has a fully fit squad and he has their full backing and support until then. We could lose all the games until every one is back - that will never happen as it is Norwich so basically they will keep him.

Joke of a club.

You know what it will be - it will be us (horrible) fans who will have to do as we always do in these situations and show our displeasure and then they will have to make the (really hard) decision to fire him.

I am not a DW hater….in fact , in some ways I feel sorry for him , but after his post match comments v Watford , surely BK and the Board must be wondering if he is the right man to take us forwards

I see DW will not be in attendance at the AGM - managers usually appear at these things, is that right? If so they obviously keeping him away as they all know he isn't doing a great job.