1 Game Left | Vital Football

1 Game Left

Something obviously changes or happens with dw as this will be his fourth club where he has gone on a massive winless streak.

9 games without a win with huddersfield then being sacked after playing.....Cardiff.

14 games without a win with Schalke 04 then being sacked after conceding 12 goals in two games.

7 games without a win with Young boys - but this is the only one where he broke the winless streak but never got them consistent again and then got sacked for not winning the league with them for the first time in four years.

Last season with us we saw it happening - 1 win in 10 at the end of the season with a winless streak of 6 games at the end

this season it could be and I think it will be 7 games without a win.

It might well be 40 games for the next manager unless this club is sorted out from the very top.
sounds like Delia and Michael were crying on the phone to him. They were saying how much they like him and to keep up the good work. If it is up to them he'll be here for the foreseeable

I can't see how he can stay. Imagine the atmosphere if we don't win and then the next home game he is still here and we are still playing like a bunch of twats.

As was stated on Canary Call , Smiffs are not running NCFC like a business so she will keep DW because she loves him . How sweet

I would like to think so but owners have to endure fans anger before they react and then only with great reluctance.

Based on last 27 last championship games does DW deserve the sack.

P. 27. W 7. D. 6. L 14. F 35. A. 47. Pts. 27. GD minus 12.