0898 0901 999 ..... | Vital Football

0898 0901 999 .....

Ha ha I'm past giving a fuck..... We know the reality.

We aren't good enough though. Cooks hands tied, word is hes pissed off about takeover dragging...no money for players.....

It's ok. Whelan has his shirt sponsorship and boards plastered all over the stadium. Crafty old coot

Amazing what difference just a few months can make. Presumably, you were feeling this back in May.

Ha ha I'm past giving a fuck..... We know the reality.

We aren't good enough though. Cooks hands tied, word is hes pissed off about takeover dragging...no money for players.....

It's ok. Whelan has his shirt sponsorship and boards plastered all over the stadium. Crafty old coot

And who's word is it that he is cheesed off? Would you care to tell us we're you got this nugget of inside knowledge? Won't hold my breath!

.....is the number for the samaritans..... Just in case any of our fans feel the urge.

Alternatively, 357/0666 is the Argos catalogue code number for a decent pen knife, if the temptation to go early on the wrist-slashing is overpowering!
??
Really cannot believe some reactions of some people Moonay, if we had won 3-0 do you think they would have been tipping us for promotion? Course not, it was a friendly and to be fair our pre season friendly performances are usually pretty underwhelming!

Nice one Ant but can't take much from that result today with that starting eleven. Quite a few changes starting and on the bench from the Doncaster game and none probably for the best.( Maybe possibly McManaman) We never do anything the easy way do we? Just makes it interesting but some other clubs kid at right back, a right sided midfielder at left back, an elderly drunk driver no other club will touch in midfield and our second choice striker up top on his own is not going to drive anyone to the Samaritans. It was just a preparation match today and not the real thing. We've had three this close season so most of the squad players will have seen an hour or two of match action since Doncaster so we are well prepared especially with getting that Spanish Sunshine on the old back. No we are all brimming with confidence Ant and no need at all for the pen knife.

One result that doesn't have any baring on our survival in the Championship.

Therefore irrelevant. I will start to panic if we are in the bottom three in April next year.

Rangers had already played competitive fixtures, so it’s unsurprising that they looked sharper and had the edge as the game elapsed - they’re a strong side too who would probably be competing towards the top half of the championship when at their best so there’s no real shame in defeat.

Likewise, the absence of key players like Byrne and Burn in that second half won’t have helped. I think some are forgetting that we were arguably the better side in the first half, and with the likes of Byrne, Massey, Power, Walker, Grigg etc on the pitch it could have been a different story..

Provided we can sign a left-back, I really don’t think there’s too much cause for concern - at least at this point anyway..