Where will we finish 2023/24 | Page 19 | Vital Football

Where will we finish 2023/24

Finishing league position

• Total voters
So we're guaranteed top 6 and Europa League next season, whatever happens from now on.

And another win will guarantee top 5, even in the very unlikely event Manure win all their remaining games.

:utv: :utv: :utv:

The way things have gone so far, it's frightening to think where we might have finished if we'd had Mings, Buendia, Kamara, JJ fit for the whole season, or at least a much larger part of it.

What a season we've had. It's been far too long...
Just said in the Other Clubs thread that I think we'll be among the top 3 next season. If we can sort out the backline and not lose the head between the 45th and 65th minutes we'll be in the title conversation. Scoring goals isn't an issue for us its keeping them out. We give away too many silly goals and sometimes we rely too much on Emi.

Chelsea are beatable if we play well and Palmer either isn't playing or, has an off day.
Brighton have hit a funny run so they are beatable.
Liverpool have also hit a funny patch and it would be nice to see another 7-2 result.
That leaves Palace, who have Eze and Olise playing well together. This will probably be the hardest game of the four we have left.
I'd be happy with 7/9 points from our remaining games as I think that would guarantee us 4th spot.
Spurs are 6 points down on us with a couple of games in hand but they have the top three to play I think.

I think we need 5 more points to secure 4th but I had a chuckle as I read on one utd forum, the deluded still think they can get 4th themselves, utd? Your having a right laugh there 🥳🤣

Chelsea are beatable if we play well and Palmer either isn't playing or, has an off day.
Brighton have hit a funny run so they are beatable.
Liverpool have also hit a funny patch and it would be nice to see another 7-2 result.
That leaves Palace, who have Eze and Olise playing well together. This will probably be the hardest game of the four we have left.
I'd be happy with 7/9 points from our remaining games as I think that would guarantee us 4th spot.
Spurs are 6 points down on us with a couple of games in hand but they have the top three to play I think.
Arsenal beating spurs or even drawing would be a superb start

Hang on a minute, Manure have 5 games left and therefore could win 15pts. It’s possible that they could overtake us and Spuds in the process if we lose every game from here on in.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, I just couldn’t keep a straight face for very long. Straws and clutching spring to mind. Think they’ll do well to keep Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham and Bournemouth behind them.

Manure has apparently been going to overtake us all season, 6 points off us when they beat us, all that's happened since is the gap has gotten bigger and bigger.