Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1443 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I am watching a film, but on the flipside, I am considering turning off said film shortly and having an early night.

Morning all.

Hopefully get to speak later but judging by what I've just read Israel have done maybe not.
Apparently it's all over one fake God being better than another fake God . As most of the worlds problems are seemingly.

As ever i just relate it to Villa and my first thought is....isn't this just typical Villa, soon as we get good the world is going to end.
Sigh.

Morning all.

Hopefully get to speak later but judging by what I've just read Israel have done maybe not.
Apparently it's all over one fake God being better than another fake God . As most of the worlds problems are seemingly.

As ever i just relate it to Villa and my first thought is....isn't this just typical Villa, soon as we get good the world is going to end.
Sigh.

Oh ffs. I just cleaned my windows. What a waste!

I often punch the air.... involuntary jerks... and head comes down like a head butt. All good fun!

When I was a teenager, one of my mates got a little too fond of drugs. He developed involuntarily spasms. He almost put himself in hospital headbutting the fireplace involuntarily.

Are you taking too many drugs or not enough?

When I was a teenager, one of my mates got a little too fond of drugs. He developed involuntarily spasms. He almost put himself in hospital headbutting the fireplace involuntarily.

Ha, no, not to do with drugs, all to do with the progression of the doodah aches. And yes, I do tell people, at times, to stand back, as I don't want to headbutt most people. Deano will no doubt be thinking now, as I don't think I've ever asked him to stand back!

I would say a high percentage of vital villa members have all been ceiling monitoring at 6am and their leg shoots up to the ceiling at 200mph for no reason.

Morning all.

back home from the mother in laws today, nearly 3 months, plenty of bags to carry, i missed the drama of the villa match one of the mother in laws over hanging fir trees was hit by a high rise lorry leaving it hanging dangerously over the footbath and road,,it took me a day to sort out,, i was hanging on it trying to break it off ,the mother in law dash out and said leave it ,,ive phoned the council.
but i persevered and got it all chopped up, i couldnt open my hand on the night and i said,,,,,,,,,
,, its time to spend the kids inheritance, otherwise the tax man will take it all..seanie
Morning all.

back home from the mother in laws today, nearly 3 months, plenty of bags to carry, i missed the drama of the villa match one of the mother in laws over hanging fir trees was hit by a high rise lorry leaving it hanging dangerously over the footbath and road,,it took me a day to sort out,, i was hanging on it trying to break it off ,the mother in law dash out and said leave it ,,ive phoned the council.
but i persevered and got it all chopped up, i couldnt open my hand on the night and i said,,,,,,,,,
,, its time to spend the kids inheritance, otherwise the tax man will take it all..seanie
Sorry to hear that you missed the main event.
Don't let the tax man get a penny of it seanie.

Good evening everybody.

Weather's been a bit crap again, we even had a little bit of snow for a couple of minutes apparently.