Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore" | Page 19 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore"

What did the penalty shout on Williams look like on replays?

Looked a penalty to me, right in front of me. Couldn't believe when the ref didn't give it. But obviously I don't have the benefit of seeing it again in slo mo.

What did it look like? Fair decision?
A clear dive by Williams - probably the only thing he did wrong all night

@Thewolf/jimmygordon

You warned us very strongly against Hudson-Odoi I seem to remember. How are you feeling now? You must be delighted with how much better he has turned out than you feared?

And another one to point out in general who tends to go under the radar- I honestly think our defence tends to look better with Omobamidele in it.

He's more than justified signing him with his goals alone

ALWAYS cuts back

But who cares when the result is a goal

Great night and a superb first half performance. On another day we might have been 5-0 up at HT, some superb attacking football.

Pity our weakness from set pieces let them back into it and it got nervy for a bit, but credit to the players for not caving in and again we could have had a couple more in the second half.

MGW was obviously class but I also thought Aina was superb and dealt with the speed merchant Traore brilliantly.

Best atmosphere at the CG this season by a mile; the fans really brought the noise right from kick off. We did our bit and the players responded.

It will take more than one win to convince me with this manager and some of these players. Nuno said himself let's see how we follow his up as we got a great win against West Ham and never pushed on.

But it's a performance that shows this team is capable of much better than it's been showing. Let's hope this is our Brighton game from last season and we kick on from here.

Few things from the game….

Why did var take ages looking for our handball but didn’t even bother with basseys?

Pope slating reyna coming on, but he actually showed composure and recycle the ball
A number of times showing sensible game management

Watching Danilo tonight..shows just how far Sangare has to come. Sure Danilo makes mistakes but he ran his nuts off for the cause and broke up player and intercepted at key times. Becoming quite the composed player

If we can get that level of energy from Yates/Danilo most games then we will start seeing results as the team fed of the industry of our midfield

the var 'check' on murillo was a total joke- he was falling down on the floor using his arm. not a single person who has ever played football with their grandad thought that needed checking or was a penalty.

I actually thought the ref did ok for a change. does help when both teams want to play football.

Many MoM. One contender was Yates. He got himself in position to slowdown every break. He got late tackled at least 6 times yet the ref never handed out a yellow. I have no problem with that as long as they are consistent. Thought ref did have a decent game but I did feel they did attempt to take Yates out of the game. First man on sheet but may be rested or half a game v Spurs. Wolves is more important. CHO May also be rested. How many chances does Origi need? Two more clear misses last night. Elanga also clear on goal and fails to get on target. Set pieces the big problem. Everyone spelt danger.

Wait, you're telling me that no one from the 'Would love to go but it's impossible to get tickets' lot took up this golden opportunity for a ticket?

I for one am shocked
It's not like Nottingham is right in the middle of the country or anything AC.

It's 3000 miles from anywhere and you have to cross Mordor and fight Orks just to get to the train station

It's not like Nottingham is right in the middle of the country or anything AC.

It's 3000 miles from anywhere and you have to cross Mordor and fight Orks just to get to the train station

There's no transport network and parking costs a whole ten pounds