Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1424 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Someone in the US won $1.13bn on the lottery.

I wonder what it's like to win so much money.

Nice...

you're welcome!

Ha, for many, probably a nightmare. But if you are sensible enough to give most of it away to great causes, I think it would be awesome.

Morning all. Just about to make a second cup of tea. I am taking my blood pressure for the doctor as part of stroke recovery monitoring. It was 160/90 in the surgery.
Just taken three readings that have averaged 125/85. Pulse was 70. I am either very anxious in surgery or doing it wrong at home. Hmmm.

I'm teaching some kids phonics at the moment, doing a shift at the coalface of my business.

It's very simple stuff but it has to be the most satisfying thing to teach anyone. One of the kids is delighted with herself because she can read Mr Men books by herself now. She believed she was too stupid to be able to read a few weeks ago.

I had another kid read her first word today (it was dog). You should have seen the look on her face.

Priceless.

Morning all. Just about to make a second cup of tea. I am taking my blood pressure for the doctor as part of stroke recovery monitoring. It was 160/90 in the surgery.
Just taken three readings that have averaged 125/85. Pulse was 70. I am either very anxious in surgery or doing it wrong at home. Hmmm.

I too suffer from "White Coat Syndrome".

Woke up to find a glass was placed horizontally on the top rack in the dishwasher overnight.

Due to my commitment to a more equal world with less prejudice and lazy stereotyping, I will not be disclosing the gender of the person who loaded the dishwasher last night whilst I was working late. However I will be giving her valuable feedback in the near future.

Woke up to find a glass was placed horizontally on the top rack in the dishwasher overnight.

Due to my commitment to a more equal world with less prejudice and lazy stereotyping, I will not be disclosing the gender of the person who loaded the dishwasher last night whilst I was working late. However I will be giving her valuable feedback in the near future.

I am fully with you brother . These utter imbeciles that fail to load the dishwasher accordingly are a stain on the world. Recent example from Melon towers is smalll plates in the large plate rack. Clue is in the length of the rack spindle things.

Stay strong. You are not alone.