Here we go! | Page 1593 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Speaking to reporters in Derbyshire, the Prime Minister said: “Obviously I prefer the original, and my general view is that when it comes to our national flags, we shouldn’t mess with them.

“Because they are a source of pride, identity, who we are, and they’re perfect as they are.”
Screenshot_20240323_153542_X.jpg

Must. Keep. Flags. As. They. Are.

I did when someone else pointed it out yesterday.

It's possible but doesn't really fit with the statement, which said she had surgery and they then found cancer had been present. I would assume you would only have this done when you knew full well cancer was present.

But it is possible. I'm choosing to assume it isn't because, as others point out, if it's pancreatic she's dead already and I wouldn't want to see that for anyone.
My dad had surgery and a biopsy from that surgery found that he had cancer so it’s possible that she went in for something routine and they found something nastier.

It's quite common to test tissues they think look dodgy after removal, I think. Like an appendix being checked after an appendectomy. The preventative chemo means they think they've removed everything cancerous but they're giving it a big zap to be on the safe side.

Nasty business. I hope they got it all.
It took them a while to find it by which time it was burning its way through toward other parts. They got it all but it left a whack of damage behind and now his numbers are suggesting it is coming back.

Wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

It took them a while to find it by which time it was burning its way through toward other parts. They got it all but it left a whack of damage behind and now his numbers are suggesting it is coming back.

Wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
Hope it turns out ok. Had a close family relative , 44F, and a friend 52M , drop down dead both aneurisms in the last month. You never know when it will strike, you just know it will

Hope it turns out ok. Had a close family relative , 44F, and a friend 52M , drop down dead both aneurisms in the last month. You never know when it will strike, you just know it will
Me too. Doesn’t help that he is in the early stages of dementia so there’s lots of confusion and stubbornness.

Two absolutely horrific diseases and both can work their evil slowly.

Interesting

Will the Sun break all precedent and focus on trying to change it's readers minds?

Or will it do what it always does and back a winner?

A Sun endorsement of Starmer surely incoming this summer. That it hasnt happened yet just tells us that ministers have been telling Sun Journos that the relation is in October/November

Interesting

Will the Sun break all precedent and focus on trying to change it's readers minds?

Or will it do what it always does and back a winner?

A Sun endorsement of Starmer surely incoming this summer. That it hasnt happened yet just tells us that ministers have been telling Sun Journos that the relation is in October/November

The express readers back Labour….😂😂😂😂

The express readers back Labour….😂😂😂😂
Just goes to show the depth to which the Tories have lost credibility and the faith of this country. You can only pull the wool over the public's eyes for so long. Even Mail readers are nearly 50/50.

Five of these newspapers are explicitly and vigerously anti-Labour and pro Tory; but even all their endless propaganda isn't affecting their audiences.

The people can see it's not working and it's not going to work. The public are sick of the lies, the sleeze and the shameless self interest

Just goes to show the depth to which the Tories have lost credibility and the faith of this country. You can only pull the wool over the public's eyes for so long. Even Mail readers are nearly 50/50.

Five of these newspapers are explicitly and vigerously anti-Labour and pro Tory; but even all their endless propaganda isn't affecting their audiences.

The people can see it's not working and it's not going to work. The public are sick of the lies, the sleeze and the shameless self interest

more than sick I think. in the main, people are poorer and more fed up than has been the case for long long time.

I did when someone else pointed it out yesterday.

It's possible but doesn't really fit with the statement, which said she had surgery and they then found cancer had been present. I would assume you would only have this done when you knew full well cancer was present.

But it is possible. I'm choosing to assume it isn't because, as others point out, if it's pancreatic she's dead already and I wouldn't want to see that for anyone.
Pancreatic is deadly largely because it isn't found until it is too late. If, by luck (as in my case), it is caught early then the Whipple procedure, while a major operation, can address it.