Here we go! | Page 1591 | Vital Football

Here we go!

It’s a Daily Mail headline designed to get people frothing at the mouth.
See National Trust, RNLI, Last Night of the Proms etc.
as for the chip shop, as I understand it, it wasn’t that he put up a Union flag mural it was the fact he put up a mural when he wasn’t allowed to.
But that doesn’t fit the rage headline does it?
If we’re going to get angry let’s get angry about things that matter.
There’s a long list.
Cornish agreed in the main, but do you see councils up and down the country ordering murals everywhere to be removed? Its obvious someone has taken an ideological exception to it and made an issue out of it-I hope he gets retrospective permission for it. Seen grafitti around for years-no-one does JS about it

There is a cabal of people who want to destroy the notion of nation at all costs imo

Speaking to reporters in Derbyshire, the Prime Minister said: “Obviously I prefer the original, and my general view is that when it comes to our national flags, we shouldn’t mess with them.

“Because they are a source of pride, identity, who we are, and they’re perfect as they are.”

Speaking to reporters in Derbyshire, the Prime Minister said: “Obviously I prefer the original, and my general view is that when it comes to our national flags, we shouldn’t mess with them.

“Because they are a source of pride, identity, who we are, and they’re perfect as they are.”

Good answer.

Cornish agreed in the main, but do you see councils up and down the country ordering murals everywhere to be removed? Its obvious someone has taken an ideological exception to it and made an issue out of it-I hope he gets retrospective permission for it. Seen grafitti around for years-no-one does JS about it

There is a cabal of people who want to destroy the notion of nation at all costs imo
Actually given how much councils love to be pedantic and jobs worthy I bet there are plenty😀.
But in all seriousness, I don’t doubt there are people who don’t like Union Flags plastered all over the place, but unless there is an actual valid reason it should be allowed to go up.
Personally I don’t particularly like the St George cross, I think it’s become a representation of little englanders which is a shame. ( it’s also boring).
But I have no problem with people putting it up obviously.

Actually given how much councils love to be pedantic and jobs worthy I bet there are plenty😀.
But in all seriousness, I don’t doubt there are people who don’t like Union Flags plastered all over the place, but unless there is an actual valid reason it should be allowed to go up.
Personally I don’t particularly like the St George cross, I think it’s become a representation of little englanders which is a shame. ( it’s also boring).
But I have no problem with people putting it up obviously.
I do find it odd that it seems important to some to have symbolic "rainbow crossings, flags etc" but when it comes to the England flag, oh that doesnt matter, it's not about the flag etc etc

It matters to me and it matters to the Cypriot born guy who owns the fish-shop. Rather than Greenwich working with him to go through a planning application to make it legitimate they went straight for the paint it over option. Not surprised that the majority grouping of that council is Labour

I do find it odd that it seems important to some to have symbolic "rainbow crossings, flags etc" but when it comes to the England flag, oh that doesnt matter, it's not about the flag etc etc

It matters to me and it matters to the Cypriot born guy who owns the fish-shop. Rather than Greenwich working with him to go through a planning application to make it legitimate they went straight for the paint it over option. Not surprised that the majority grouping of that council is Labour
But that works both ways doesn’t it?
Both yourself and the chip shop owner feel a connection through that particular flag as do millions of others and you should absolutely be able to express that.
But an , albeit smaller group of people and for different reasons they feel that same connection through the rainbow flag.
That’s why I have no problem with the England kit. it brings both groups together.
That’s what we all want isn’t it.
And whilst there will be extremists who push the rainbow relentlessly, that’s also true of some patriots who want Union flags everywhere.

But that works both ways doesn’t it?
Both yourself and the chip shop owner feel a connection through that particular flag as do millions of others and you should absolutely be able to express that.
But an , albeit smaller group of people and for different reasons they feel that same connection through the rainbow flag.
That’s why I have no problem with the England kit. it brings both groups together.
That’s what we all want isn’t it.
And whilst there will be extremists who push the rainbow relentlessly, that’s also true of some patriots who want Union flags everywhere.
Not many are physically asking for UJ's everywhere or rainbow crossings-as usual it's ideologists on both sides. But changing a basic English flag-why? There is no need to bring both groups together because the red and white of the flag represents the nation of England (and has done for many years) and football is a national sport. It's unnecessary point scoring ideology

1711122496642.png
Good, let's hope they stand firm on this issue. We can't have big corporations like Nike bowing down to the Rancid Right Mob.

Just because they're such massive snowflakes they can't handle different colours on a bit of fabric, doesn't mean anything should change.

It's woke ideology going mad. I hope no-one buys a shirt

Rainbows everywhere. It's absolutely ridiculous. Just crack on chaps with your lives and stop imposing ridiculous changes to meet your own ideology
There's no rainbow is there?
You just mean girl colours like pink?
Which is fair enough if you don't like pink, but there isn't an agenda to pink up your life.

It's woke ideology going mad. I hope no-one buys a shirt

Rainbows everywhere. It's absolutely ridiculous. Just crack on chaps with your lives and stop imposing ridiculous changes to meet your own ideology

Genuine question why did no one care about the 2010 home shirt? Is it because there wasn’t this ridiculous culture war stoked by salty gammon ***** constantly

It’s a Daily Mail headline designed to get people frothing at the mouth.
See National Trust, RNLI, Last Night of the Proms etc.
as for the chip shop, as I understand it, it wasn’t that he put up a Union flag mural it was the fact he put up a mural when he wasn’t allowed to.
But that doesn’t fit the rage headline does it?
If we’re going to get angry let’s get angry about things that matter.
There’s a long list.

As I understand it it’s a conservation area & walls were supposed to be white, not decked out like a fucking unionist sink estate in the north of Eire

Poor thing....what conspiracy theories? I always had a feeling it was super serious for a 3 month plus break
Various out there, some of which were basically this.

I think most people assumed she had had a hysterectomy. There weren't that many other abdominal surgeries a woman in her early 40s was likely to have with that kind of recovery time. And if you are having one in your 40s then risk of cancer is probably a good bet for why. It's awful for her.

On another serious note, both people who have been accused of racism against Meghan/her child now have cancer. Jokes aside, it will be interesting to see how the pair play this. Huge danger here for them.

I'd be fascinated to find out if Harry knew before this? I would really question whether the Palace would trust the Sussex's with this information?

Various out there, some of which were basically this.

I think most people assumed she had had a hysterectomy. There weren't that many other abdominal surgeries a woman in her early 40s was likely to have with that kind of recovery time. And if you are having one in your 40s then risk of cancer is probably a good bet for why.

On a serious note, both people who have been accused of racism against Meghan/her child now have cancer. Jokes aside, it will be interesting to see how the pair play this. Huge danger here for them.

I'd be fascinated to find out if Harry knew before this?
Who was the other one? You saying Charles? I mean how does everyone know this crap.

Harry knew Im sure. Quite frankly I find Harry and Meghan odious.

Ok you tell us what's happened. Go on....

I’m not worried about king Prince Charles slimmed down monarchy getting increasingly slimmed down

What about the 2010 England shirt why did that not get this bullshit gammon outrage?